After 3 months in the bodyshop, car is back!

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Down but not out;1119478 said:
Your right, a couple of post it notes would have been more than adequate:boobies:

If IJ had been a grumpy young man instead of a grumpy old man I would've opted for post-it notes. Alas, I had to make the sign big enough for him to read!

So whats wrong with tan lines ?

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
ZoomZoomZoom;1119539 said:
If IJ had been a grumpy young man instead of a grumpy old man I would've opted for post-it notes. Alas, I had to make the sign big enough for him to read!

DAM YOU IJ !!!!!! dam you to hell

p.s tan lines are hot

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
ZoomZoomZoom;1119539 said:

So whats wrong with tan lines ?
but but but I had Lasik surgery my eyesight is good :D

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
lol. Cant believe I missed this one Tracy. Well yeah I can. Im to busy during the summer to sit in front of this puter. lol Anyway yeah the paint did turn out good. I have been fortunate enough to see it in person. That sign was hilarious by the way. I know IJ enjoyed that one!

As far as the comments made on the targa seal. Im not sure about the installation process and all but the seals are the correct length now, after they have been cut. I understand that they can be a little long before installation and once you get them in the channel then they bunch up and loose the length. But I think Tracy said they were like 6 inches too long or something. I starting to wonder if they sent the wrong seals or something. There is no way she could have crammed that much excess into there.:dunno: