Aem map for 550inj

Jsupra

Sep 11, 2007
NY/mia
can anyone give me a good 550injector map file for the 7mgte please?
i just wanna get the car running good because the closes dyno is kinda far from my house and i want to drive there with the supra

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
I'll take one too if possible...this is just for evaluation purposes as I'm a tad confused by the base map that is included with the unit.

adam.pecush(at)gmail.com

thanks a lot.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
sweet, thanks.

this should clear up my confusion as to why the included map only ranges from 0 - 100 kpa...

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
How hard is it to install the IAT and Map Sensor from AEM? How much is a good price on the whole plug and play kit for the Supra with the Speed Density conversion?

survyor2

Jun 19, 2005
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Sorry i didn't get this out. I am sick and went to bed very early. I'll get the tune out soon.

I used a GM IAT sensor for $20. I posted the part number on SF. I used an aem map sensor. It was expensive and I think you can use a GM instead there too. Wire it yourself, no kit.

Dennis

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
ballenger motorsports has both the iat and map sensors required, along with the wiring clips/terminals (or pigtails if you want to go the solder route). Good prices too.

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
hpf has the aem ems kit it includes boost solenoid, map iat with pigtails as well as software and cable for 2100. I sm looking into gettin this as a kit if necessary or can i get the unit and get my own sensors and save 700? How and where do you wire in these sensors? and is the boost solenoid necessary?

survyor2

Jun 19, 2005
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
89supra7mgte;1497154 said:
hpf has the aem ems kit it includes boost solenoid, map iat with pigtails as well as software and cable for 2100. I sm looking into gettin this as a kit if necessary or can i get the unit and get my own sensors and save 700? How and where do you wire in these sensors? and is the boost solenoid necessary?

I would get your own sensors. I got my aem from HPF and did my own sensors. You can use GM sensors. The unit itself is still $1800 so you're not going to save $700 (on a 89+).

I have AEM for my 1990 Turbo. (EMS Part No.30-1130)

I have the GM air temp sensor. I have it installed directly before the throttle body. You don't have to run it to the pins on the EMS if you don't want to. Tie the two wires into the green and brown wires on the AFM plug. The wires are solid colored and next to each other at the end of the plug. Polarity is not important.

You should get a MAP sensor (EMS Part No.30-2130-xx). This allows you to remove the AFM. I went with the 3.5 bar AEM sensor. You can go with a GM here also. 1 bar is good for 14.7 so 3.5 bar is good for about 35 psi. Connect the wires to pins 3C (red wire taps into existing wire), 4C (black wire taps into existing wire), and 17A (green/white wire installed after removing existing wire). The kit comes with the pins you crimp onto the wiring to insert into the stock harness plug.

I also wired a wideband to mine. Its one wire if you don't have the built-in plug. Connect to O2#2 (pin 14b)

The rest is just plug and play.