Advice on swaybar choice

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
I've been reading the posts around here, and I'm trying to make a decision about what sway bars to buy...

I'm thinking White lines front, and Tanabe rear. I'm running Bilstein shocks with stock springs, and will probably have that setup for a while. 225 tires in the front, 245's in the rear, 16 inch wheels (but will probably go for a little larger wheel diameter in the future).

I thought about doing this setup since it is the stiffest. I don't really care about the comfort of day to day driving. I want something that will perform.

I do some autocross, and hope to do some road courses in the future.

So good idea or bad idea? If you have any suggestions I'd be open to hearing em. Thanks in advance.

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
I'm using Whiteline sway bars front and rear w/ SS adjustable rear end links. Tein master control flex coilovers w/ EDFC and Supra Sport-Lipp rear traction bars, this set up works well for me. You also might want to add the Ronnie K sub frame bushings and the Energy Suspension bushing kit for your track use and handling.

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
ma71supraturbo;1438402 said:
If you must stay on stock springs, that will probably make the best difference. I'd really recommend coilovers though.

Coilovers might be in my future, and I know they'll be the best upgrade for my handling... but just not in my budget right now, since they're not a vital upgrade.

Not really expecting to set any records on courses or autocross, just for fun.

A lot of my upgrades have come from the car needing a replacement part, and I'm like "hey, since I need a new one anyway, why don't I upgrade it?"

Thanks for the input. :icon_bigg