Adolf Hitler Refused a Birthday Cake

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Hope this isnt a repost i checked the date it was December 18th and didnt find it on here but i thought this was just funny as hell. Feel bad for this kid id want to change my name as fast as i could. Growing up is going to be hard.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=OVW6ZAI7

Last edited:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I posted this as a blog entry the other day:

Intolerance

"EASTON, Pa. — The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance."

How about all of the tolerance Adolf Hitler showed those of, what he considered to be, "inferior races"?

"Heath Campbell, who is 35, said in an interview Tuesday that people should look forward, not back, and accept change."

I bet this racist is REALLY happy with the change that's coming in little more than a month.

"They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what [Hitler] did," he said.

The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name."

Alright, so here we have a case of an obvious white supremacist trying to get sympathy because the store exercised the right to refuse service to anyone. He named his kid Adolf Hitler because he likes the name, AND because nobody else will have that name. What he's leaving out is that he is racist, white supremacist garbage.
This article was fair in that it didn't call him out for exactly what he is, but when you name your child after one of the worst mass-murderers in modern history, AND you give your daughter the middle name "Aryan Nation", what reactions do you expect to get from people? Do you expect them to give you the same tolerance and understanding that you give to other races? This man is pathetic at best, and I feel bad for the children, for all of the terrible ideas he will inject into their brains.

sleepy8602

Supra fiend
Mar 14, 2007
D-Town,Tx
SBM713;1206599 said:
hey now me likey walmart but who in their right mind would Name a kid Adolf Hitler

I believe you have answered your own question. I too feel sorry for these kids, it's not their fault they have idiot parents. People are a product of their environment, nobody is born racist. They are taught these ideals by people who are closely associated with them.:(

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
One day, for shits and giggles, I looked up the name Hitler in the phonebook (back in the 'Fatherland') and found about five. Two of them were Adolfs (one a Hittler tho). Never understood why people would do that (except of course they were born back then).

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
TopSecret;1206629 said:
Never understood why people would do that (except of course they were born back then).

Some people believe in a master race.
Some people don't recognize the rights of others as equal to their own rights.
Some people have little brainpower.
Best case scenario, these people are just trying to push the boundaries of what society thinks to be acceptable. I'm leaning towards all of these, but when their daughter's middle name is "Aryan Nation", I'm leaning especially towards the first two.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
It's not just names like that tho.... I mean some people just... I dunno. Fucked in the head I suppose. Look at most celebs and what they call their kids. Most of the time I don't even know how to pronounce them :nono:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
It's a name... BFD.

what are some other winners... 7up, doorknob, 4real, dogshit... Tula Does The Hula From Hawaii, Mr. Fantastic Faster Than SuperMan SpiderMan BatMan and the Incredible Hulk Combined (I know, that winner changed his name voluntarily).... basically the last thing someone sees before signing a birth certificate.