Adaptronic e420c for my 7mgte?

suprastupid

Apr 4, 2010
tx
Not many have experience with these compared to stinger or haltech. I looked at these aswell along with link and many others. I went with stinger as I felt I would have the most support as that's what a lot of people here use for a entry level standalone. I wish I would have gone with the sprint 500 though as I like the haltech software better.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
if you can find a deal on the haltech, you will probably save money in the long run, as haltech software is top notch

another one to look at would be microtech, the software is really good, downside is its not PNP

suprastupid

Apr 4, 2010
tx
No to microtech! No support in the us and the ecu is limited to the specific engine u run...bad software and none of the neefed updates they have been promising for the last 54 years or so...

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

aloshan

night ryda
Dec 7, 2010
Sydney, Australia, Australia
I'm from Sydney :) just finding out about the tuning support of Adaptronic here in Aus....

Saw a brand new e420c + harness brand new for $550. I basically need a standalone/piggyback to sort out my idle problem (yes I have checked the injectors , ISCV , manifold etc...)Ive just rebuilt my motor with forged pistons plus bigger then stock TRD cams so this apparently is causing the lumpy low idle - which causes it to die . I'm assuming its a air/fuel issue , so I would assume an SAFC + VPC would be enough right?

However if I can get a standalone for a little bit more then a piggyback , then I might as well go that route.....