Aaaand, we're back.

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
I see the site has finally been restored -- AWESOME! I've missed this place, and the resources for working on my turd...lol.

Latest and greatest with mine is, it's still sitting in my garage...although I'm getting the urge more and more to finally figure out her issues (same ones I had 11 years ago) and get her driving again. I've been slowly accumulating additional parts for finishing touches/proper running, so we'll see what happens.

It's good to be back!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
You sound incredibly like myself. Mine has been down nearly as long, but my motor is rebuilt now with forged internals. It's in the car now, but still a few demons to exercise before first start.

Good luck with your revival

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
You sound incredibly like myself. Mine has been down nearly as long, but my motor is rebuilt now with forged internals. It's in the car now, but still a few demons to exercise before first start.

Good luck with your revival

Thanks, I appreciate that - and same to you! My biggest issues after dropping the motor in are cooling under load/boost, and fuel pressure too high and not adjustable. I got fed up and parked it...lol.