A tad late on the introduction!

theGOODWIN2012

Supraman
Oct 28, 2012
Long Island, NY
Shouldve done this back when I joined but better late then never!

So hi, Im Ryan Goodwin from Long Island, NY!
I own a Red 1992 5-speed 7MGE Hardtop (W/sunroof) Supra. Its my first ever Supra and I am quite in love with it! Ive heard 92s are pretty rare! The only problems Ive had to deal with were the rear brake lines being rusted, along with the rotors and 2 calipers. Power steering high pressure hose and low pressure hose both needed to be replaced. And pretty soon Im going to need a new clutch. Other then that and my rocker panels being rusted out the car is in near perfect condition. It has every option except for the turbo, targa top, and spoiler. Its pretty much stock except for the wheels which are the chrome 17" MK4 wheels and staggered tires. (Radio and speakers are not stock either) Other then the problems I said, I havent had any problems with the motor, gearbox, or lsd, and hope it stays that way since this is my daily driver! It only has 112xxx miles on it so everything is in pretty good shape aside from some rust. Ill include a few pics. 0605131347-1.jpg0605131346.jpg0615131158.jpg0622132029.jpg