a few questions

nyindallas

May 12, 2011
Plano, Texas
Good morning, I am the owner of a 1997 Red Supra Anniversary Edition non Turbo with 53K miles. The car is in excellent condition. It does however require a few minor repairs and I have not been successful in finding the parts. Below is a list, any help would be greatly appreciated:

I need a new Ashtray in the Center Console. The one in it had the words Anniversary Edition on it.

The Arm rests on both doors have warped. I am attempting to attach some photos. I would have no problem paying for the entire inner door if I could find one.

The Anniversary Edition Decal on the left side needs to be replaced.

Finally, the latches broke on the air cleaner housing when I was having an oil change. I would be very open to a upgraded cool air or air intake system. I am hesitant to get one without a recommendation. It sounds wonderful, just not sure how much maintenance it would require.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
If money isn't an issue, I'd be surprised if you couldn't get these items from Toyota. A couple dealerships that come to mind are Champion Toyota (not sure where they are exactly, but they're good to us Supra owners), and Earnhardt Toyota in AZ (ask for Wes).

http://www.earnhardttoyota.com/map-hours/

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
There is also elmhurst toyota which both give discounts to supra guys.

Whole door panels are prolly going to be pretty pricey, but all of that can be found at any toyota dealership.

agm

Jul 1, 2009
Nanaimo, BC
elmhurst is my favourite, shipping cost is bad from them though-- to canada anyway.

im sure you can get the inner doors there. not just the arm rest though.

the ashtray you can get but you might not be able to get it with the decal on it.