92t vs 3 cars

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
Finaly i got my car up and running but still some fine tuning to do to it but anyways, the other night i was driving down the street and this gti vr6 keeps coming up next to me and just speeding by me. I keep up thinking this should be intresting but not expecting him to race because he dosent look like he knows what kind of car i have so we then comes a red light and i give him a lil head start then i just punched it and i juss took off, beat him by like a whole car length. Next was a talon tsi*exhuast sytem, b.o.v, and intercooler and my supra is just stock wit head rebuilt*so we came up to a light but there were a few cars in front of us but he looks over at me and revs at me. I look over at him think why would he be doing this if theres no where to go in front of us but i rev back. He takes off from the light and he has no where to go he keeps tryin to get around people and then we both find some open road. we take off and he starts off with a slight lead then i punch it and leave him in the dust and then we come to another light and he tries to rev at me again so then i leave him alone he wasn't worth my time . Now, moving on to the next race. Was an RSX Type S at a light. So I pullled up to it at the light and i rolled down the window and then the passenger said "you wanna race" , so of course i ain't gonna back down so i said sure. So then we both waited till the light turned green and we both didn't give a burnout. SO the RSX had the lead for a second then i just took off and smoked him after that he back down. Then that was it for the night.

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Great kills, I was driving my girlfriends stock '04' Turbo Jetta with her in it about a week ago and some guy in a RSX-S wanted to play after I just got done beating a '96' 6cyl Mustang. So in all fairness I played and walked from him too. I don't waist my Supra gas on those slugs. Good kills though.Sorry

Last edited: