92t and a 300z

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i spent a good long evening in my garage changing my oil and changing random clamps and making my engine pretty w/ my friends while they gutted out the cats on their 240 and dsm. well we finished and headed out to test our cars and while we were at a local spot eating a guy in this black 90-92 300z (the boxy ones) came up and asked if i wanted to race. i looked at his car and he did a n/a to turbo conversion and had some nice goodies in the engine, a turbo v6 but the car was noot visualy apealing just from looking at it you'd think he found the car in a ditch. anyway we headed out to the hills outside of town and on the way i could hear his bov just make its loud short whistles. we got to the hills my friends waited down the road w/ the camera and we took off, first run i got a jump on him on the line by like half a car and we pulled perfectly even up until 80mph where i got half a car by then. it was realy realy close so we decided to go again back down. we did it again this time he got me off of the line and i was wheel to wheel w/ him the whole way till we killed it at 100. the guy was real cool about it he had a manual boost controller and a messed up boost guage and wouldnt tell me wut psi he was running. he said he was averaging about 240hp. we finnaly finished 1-1 i just gotta have my wastegate shimmed for next time.
when i saw the video (i'll try to host) the sound of us going by is just the sound of our turbo's so we litteraly sound like a landing jet plane

my mods are just K&N, 3'' cooleeze, and synthetic from engine to back, and foglight rewire so i can race at night w/ headlights down. oh and its an auto..... dont flame.

kills so far this season, 3000gtn/a, modded to hell 85 rx7 and a rabbit on I-5