'91 MK3 vs H23 V-TEC Accord

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
Supra Mods:
HKs MHG, HKS FCD, boostin 12psi, HKS Turbo Filter, 3" downpipe w/ 3" straight exhaust, N1 Turbo muffler, NGK plugs, upgraded intercooler, Greddy Type-S BOV, Apexi Boost gauge, short shifter, 17" Mustang Cobra wheels and more that i dont remember. ohh yeah leakin a lil oil too.

'91 Honda Accord DX Mods:
H23 VTec, fully built, LSD, AEM intake, striped interior, VIS CF hood, CF wing, exhaust, and 17" wheels. Ran 11's on the 1/4 mile. only like three H23 V-tec in the US.

Well it's not my supra it's my friend's...i was in the car with him when we raced though...pic of his supra at my car domain page (page 3), the primered supra...anyways this happen in Tulsa, OK. we just got back to his house from cruisin and the guy with the H23 Vtec is there...(he one of there old friends, also a member of Hyper Tech Motorsports)...my friend ask him is he wanted to race...the guy agreed so we hit the Highway and slow down to 2nd gear...we tell him we're gonna do the 3 honk thing and he okays it...he honked 3 times and he grind goin into 3rd gear...we pull him like 1.5 car length and then 3 car length...while he's tryin to catch up. then we head back he gets it in gear and jumps in front of us by a little(we were up to his back wheels) then he pulled us like a 1/2 a car length. we hit about 135-140 mph. man that H23 vtec is fast!! :love:

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
yea i was considering of taking my Prelude which is H23 non-vtec and swappin the 2.2 liter head on it. Which is probably what your guy did.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
esc said:
yea i was considering of taking my Prelude which is H23 non-vtec and swappin the 2.2 liter head on it. Which is probably what your guy did.

dude how many cars do you have??