90T vrs 2001 prelude

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
so anyways I had been bugging my friend alot to race his 2001 prelude. Rember racing him in my 88 N/a supra and getting worked. Well finally got a chance to race him in my 90 turbo. So we line up and I count down from 3 and we go. I launched pretty shitty(I had been practicing launching too) spun quite a bit in first but then finally got some traction. Instantly got a 1 car jump on him with the turbo spooling up and before his presious v-tech could kick in. managed to stay about a car length infront of him the whole race and then at about 170km we shut down. Personally I though I was goign to murder him and so did he but whatever I still won.

MY mods are as follow:
-K&N drop in
-3 inch downpipe
-wastgate shimmed with 2 washers(It barly does anything liek a .4 psi increase)
-ractive carbon fiber series muffler

He is plain stock just had some fancy ass muffler thats it. He is also an automatic with that fancy ass sport shift.

Need to go full 3 inch exuasht from the down pipe and then c what happens. Also getting a G-tech in the mail soon that should help with my tuning and modifying

T

toyota_supra_1988

nice, i bet if you had of got a better launch you would have beat him pretty bad