'89 turbo feelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hud43

hud43
Aug 15, 2005
Oak Harbor, Washington
To all loyal MKIII folks.
I have been working on this project car, off and on since 2006 and have come to a point where I just can't continue. Being in the Navy, since 2006 I've moved the car from Florida to Washington state, and deployed five times. (I'm currently deployed) Got Married and had three kids. My family and I are now about to be relocated to Hawaii.

I can't keep up with it any more!!!

With as much time, money and passion I've put into this, I don't want to sell and pass my unfinished burden to someone ellse. But, I can't just hall it to the junk yard.
Besides my time, I've invested over $11,000 in parts and engine rebuild. And honestly, to get it to where I want it, I figure another 10k including a paint job.

I know this isn't the sale forum, I'm not selling yet... I'm just putting out what the subject says, feelers. I'm on deployment now and couldn't sell now anyway, unless...

I will say this for sure. At this point, if someone is willing to pay me $5,000.00 cash and take it all, I will part with the whole package leaving you with my mess, but with the correct use of time and resources a very good deal.

My build chart is attached. Check it out, it will speak for it's self. Respond to this thread or pm me and I'll send all to the pictures and info you want.

Thanks

Attachments

• 7M Build parts chart_2.xls
    53.5 KB · Views: 25

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Pic doesn't work.
Feeler threads also go in the for sale section, because that's where people with money for a car are really going to look.

hud43

hud43
Aug 15, 2005
Oak Harbor, Washington
Thanks,
I guess I'm not as smart as some folks.

If you go to my profile I was able to get a scanned copy of the build sheet. There are also pictures of what I did to the engine bay and front end.

And yes you are right, I probably should have just put it in the for sale thread. Is there a way we can do that now?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I closed it. If you want to sell your car read the for sale rules and start a new thread as this one does not have the proper format.

Status
Not open for further replies.