'88'Tvs'92-95'Turbo Hatch

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
I figured I would take the car out today to stretch its legs since it was nice. I just pulled out of the gas station after throwing in over $40 in gas in the tank and headed down the road. I made my favorite U-turn at the light to head back toward home. While in the middle of my drift/burnout turning around I see a lowered hatch waiting at the light. I pull up to the next light first then I hear him coming up beside me and to my supprise I hear a bov. I thought cool this should be interesting. Well we launch and bamn I'm a car length ahead. I try to shift into 2nd but with my tranny and clutch going out I missed. By the time I hit 2nd we were side/side. Then once engaged into 2nd came 3rd then it was over. He pulled up beside me at the next light with his girlfriend stairing at me and tells me my car is fast. I give him the thumbs up and say thanks. Off I go poor Honda maybe next time. He was probably running low boost but I know some of those cars done right are pretty quick. Doesn't someone telling you your cars fast make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Gotta love it. Later-T
Take downs:92 Turbo Hatch, 2x350Z,300ZXN/A(girlfriend driving),chrystler Prowler, mustang v-slow, VR-4. GST Eclipse, Other no power mentions
Close calls:'03' Mustang SVT-would of killed me if I let him by, kept him behind me up to 130mph(traffic)
Loses:sad to say 98 Turbo Hatch pushing over 300hp. When I was all stock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
wow thats a good kill most of the hatchs with turbos are pretty fast..
i have a buddy of mines that has a 90 hatchback with turbo and runes 12.14 and is onlya single overhead is amazing what this bubles do