Lex/550cc's/walbro
K&N intake
FULL 3" hks turbo back exhaust
60-1 ct26 upgrade
profec B spec 2 at 15 psi

Their mods:
exhaust, headers, intake

Story:
I had just gotten on highway I-90 heading back towards Madison following the repair of my car by another supra owner, turboa7mgte. I was doing 73 mph, when a silver Mustang GT (not an 05) went flying past me doing approximately 90 mph. Being a supra owner, I naturally do not enjoy being passed. :D Into 4th gear I went, catching up to the flying stang rather quickly. He slowed down to 65, and I matched his speed along side. He held up three fingers, to tell me we were playing the three honk and go game. Having just regained the ability to boost more than 3 psi with much better throttle response to boot, I accepted his challenge. I dropped into 3rd gear, and we were off. His silver pony emblem faded in my mirror by 6 car lengths by 120, and I hit the brakes to let him know we were done. He caught up, and both the driver and his passenger gave me a thumbs up.

L

lanky189

cool, just dont wreck and kill some innocent people and we'll be ok .

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Good kill! My buddy has an '04 with gears(3.73) Power Programmer, H-pipe and cat- back, and I hang with him through the first 3 gears then when I hit 4th I start pulling on him. Its always fun when they think that they got you. Then the supra flexes its top end muscles and....you all know the rest!

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I actually hang out with quite a few rustang owners...they respect the supra after you bitchslap them around with your $4500 car. The janesville area stang owners are cool.

superiorsupra

Apr 1, 2005
ceres
good race, most people I race on the street aren't that cool about it when they get smoked by my decade and a half old car!!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea for some reason us MKIII owners are treated like trash in most situations cause of the age of our cars, i mean wtf. but nice kill
no rustang love here.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I got my ass handed to me by a 9.5 second sleeper 88LX stang this morning. I thought he just had an exhaust. didn't notice the slicks until he shot out 6+ cars on me before I coud even spool... hooooly shit it made my arm hair stand up.

karma's a bitch haha.

...but my car is more sexy than a fast rustang. :D

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
boost PSSH boost said:
I got my ass handed to me by a 9.5 second sleeper 88LX stang this morning. I thought he just had an exhaust. didn't notice the slicks until he shot out 6+ cars on me before I coud even spool... hooooly shit it made my arm hair stand up.

karma's a bitch haha.

...but my car is more sexy than a fast rustang. :D

Similar thing happened to me...kinda. 5:30 in the morning and I end up next to a newer, not 05, stang GT with what seemed like an exhaust. I figure it should be a good race. We both kinda leave the light quickly and see that the other person is up for it. We both go. I start to pull on him and hit second. Out of the blue he suddenly jumps 3 car lengths on me and I let up in shock. My guess, either he has a good NOS shot or he's a Cobra badged as a GT and the loud exhaust made it seem like he punched it. I don't know. Sure surprized me though. If it was NOS then I laugh at him for wasting a shot because he wasn't able to bear the shame of being beaten by an 80's car.

My mods...A few pounds extra boost...and a MHG.