7mgte looking for base map?

nofx230

Jan 24, 2012
Colorado
Not looking for a map to get me out the door and racing just looking for a base map to get my car to start and idling to check for leaks and what not before i bring it to my tuner. Yes i got the ECU from DM and yes it "had" a tune but thats a very long stupid story and i no longer have that tune:: angry :: if someone could steer me in the right direction of what Cal. file of the preloaded ones on the AEM would get me the closest that would be great

Last edited:

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
It would help if you mentioned which AEM unit you are using, v1 or v2. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's the V2 since you mentioned purchasing it from DM and they offer a supposed pnp version. Sorry I can't help you since I'm running a v1 with sequential injection, but I'm sure someone will chime in with what you need.

nofx230

Jan 24, 2012
Colorado
i also know not many people are willing to give out tunes due to they paid for it and really dont want to hand out something for free that they paid $$$$ for

nofx230

Jan 24, 2012
Colorado
For those interested I got a good base tune for a aem v2 30-6050 that I'm willing to compare notes with. PM me and I'll help out unlike these SM guys.

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Hey. Not on here as much as I probably should be. But most everyone seems to be pretty helpful. This forum has been a huge help to me. There aren't a ton of people who have the V2. I personally do and would have tried to get you a map that would get you started. But I didn't see your thread til tonight. So that could be why you haven't gotten the help you were looking for. Maybe those who could help didn't know that you were asking? Just my two cents worth. Take it as you will.
Have fun.