7m Bolt on turbos questions.

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Hi just curios about 7m bolt on turbos. Need to know if all the Hot side of ct26/sp61gt/Boss sr/VRP bolt on turbo or comp/ JT series turbo have the same Size exhuast AR? Im just confused about the specs on these turbos not much info out there, unless its the same as the Ct26 exhuast side.

Cheers

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
They are not all the same. I know about the LIPP series- the exhaust wheels vary in size from stage 3 through P-trim, the Jr.'s have a .58 A/R and the Sr.'s have a .83 A/R.
I don't know about any of the other turbo specs, but perhaps someone else can fill in the gaps!

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
mk3_7m;1674970 said:
Hi just curios about 7m bolt on turbos. Need to know if all the Hot side of ct26/sp61gt/Boss sr/VRP bolt on turbo or comp/ JT series turbo have the same Size exhuast AR? Im just confused about the specs on these turbos not much info out there, unless its the same as the Ct26 exhuast side.

Cheers

I cant remember for sure but I think the sp61gt has the same A/R as the ct26. I just know that it pulls HARD and spools pretty damn quick. I have it on with just a 3in exhaust and K&N filter and it feels like the ct26 on steroids.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
SP61GT has a GT "New Garrett Techology" compressor. That is why it hits so hard compared to a traditional T4. And I will say I like my Boss Jr that isn't on the SS website anymore. It responds quick. In fact, with the SS elbow, HKS downpipe and HKS turbo exhaust, my car goes into boost as fast as it did stock.