7m, 2jz lovers, must go bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

InertiaIsBoost

Dec 29, 2008
Sacramento
Today, I have figure out the ultimate machine that Toyota have built today. Since the invention of Mark 4 supra, its true that it has been Toyota best sports car ever made. But Toyota has made a better one, and the performance is much better than the 2jz. Fiest your eyes on the Lexus ISF, Its a V8 with a 8 speed tranny. This machine has everything you need from electronic stability to shifter pads. My hope for the supra fans is to switch to a v8 because its written in my DNA. I look forward to build the 2GU motor instead of the 2jz. This is a clear message to help you update what Toyota has produce and what you might want to do before spending that money.

I my self is a supra owner as well, No need to argue babe

Thanks,
Blunt

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
A few things.
1. This is the intoduction forum - meaning, introduce yourself, not a car.
2. We are aware of the IS F.
3. The Supra was famous because of it's incredibly high potential, not it's out of the box performance. The IS F has yet to prove whether it's in the same league.
4. No manual transmission option FTL. :(

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
GrimJack;1219551 said:
A few things.
1. This is the intoduction forum - meaning, introduce yourself, not a car.
2. We are aware of the IS F.
3. The Supra was famous because of it's incredibly high potential, not it's out of the box performance. The IS F has yet to prove whether it's in the same league.
4. No manual transmission option FTL. :(

All of the above is true..... However the ISF is a beast!!! I was invited to "A taste of lexus" and got to do a lead follow on a track drving the ISF. The hot lap w/ a pro driver was a rush too.

The traction control is AMAZING, the throaty V8, drool, plush interior, etc etc. Its a very nice car, not sure i would buy it over a BMW though, and that is the price range

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
TurboFreak;1219554 said:
5. Why are you calling us babe's?
6. Is your name really Blunt?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Grim, I thought it was some sort of spam.................:dunno:

Boombastic

Proud mk3 Owner
Dec 10, 2008
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada eh?
Dude, your an idiot. No one here cares, go rant about to someone who does, join a lexus forum and you can go around on that website and call whoever you want "babe".

How is that, pretty "Blunt" for yea?

Status
Not open for further replies.