2zjna-t mk3

NJsEnvy

Jan 17, 2013
Toms River NJ
new to the supra forums and a novice to the supra and 2j, thanks to a member on here veedubin for the supra and all the hard work in the very clean and meticulous swap, this has been a long sought after car but never wanted to get involved with a 7m. this was the perfect car for me, my other car is a 02 is300 for the wifey so im officially the proud owner and only of the best. 2jz no shit(cant imagine how many times ill see tht here)
and the reason i joined here and not supraforums is because of the extremely harsh enviroment over there

Dec 31, 2010
IL
HAHA, damn MK4 guys! ;) Welcome and post a damn pic why don't ya? This is an MK3 heavy forum, and the best of all worlds. Being I disliked the MK3 the least, (don't tell sm.com) having this as one of the top 2 forum sites should say something. It has a bit of all the worlds here. You'll see posts from W58's to 2JZ's. All hosted in the 3rd gen platform. The MK3 has grown on me since I have the late front, and early tail light. (I don't like the look of an MK3 with the split in the grill, and dislike the old MK3's tailights.)

Congrats on the Supra, always do a search before asking, don't quote Fnf here :), don't say anything negative about the 7M :) post pics and you'll fit right in!

-Steve-

NJsEnvy

Jan 17, 2013
Toms River NJ
p1910232_1.jpg

p1910232_2.jpg

p1910232_3.jpg

and one of my boy happy as can be with the new driftmotion 57trim
p1910232_4.jpg

his priorities are straight