2JZGTE Harness?

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Does anyone make a harness for swapping the 2JZGTE into an original 7mgte car? If so, could you please provide a link or who to talk to. Thanks in advance.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
yeah he did mine... :) (pheonix is dr tweak)

fired up first start and was helpful to all of my noob wiring questions

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
yeah you'll need both harnesses unless you want to buy all of the plugs you need off of it new. and if you are changing sumps be sure to let him know that so he can extend key plugs (oil level sender for one) and if you are going manual etc. if you are going single turbo off the bat i'd ask him to remove all of the wires/plugs for the vsv to leave it a little less cluttered hehe

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Even for those who've done some of their own wiring, he's definitely a very helpful resource. Well worth the extra $$ I spent, to make sure I wasn't that crazy (as far as my harness anyways).

K_SHAN

don't taze me bro!
Jul 3, 2009
eagle, IDAHO!
this thread fails hard.

things need to be discussed in this thread.. not just sending people to pay someone to do it..

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
K_SHAN;1741905 said:
this thread fails hard.

things need to be discussed in this thread.. not just sending people to pay someone to do it..

Take note of the original post- he asked if someone made an adapter, and for a link to someone he could contact about it.

The place that has been mentioned (Dr. Tweak/Pheonix tuning- diff name, same guy) has a VERY good reputation and makes quality harnesses that have been proven reliable. If anyone wants to try and make an adapter harness, they are more than welcome to do so for their own car.

IMO there are some things that you should spend the money on, and electrical wiring is one of the biggies; simply because you can damage parts or even burn the car down if you mess it up. just my personal .02

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
hvyman;1723898 said:
phoenixtuning.com.

Or you could pm drtweak.

your not doing them yet? you can do mine cause it would take me for ever to extend 100 plus wires

K_SHAN;1741905 said:
this thread fails hard.

yea i was looking more for info on how to now who to send it too