2jzgte Emanage U

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I plan on using an emanage u for my 2jzgte swap. Any advice, ups and downs? Im even open to personnel preference...

scientist

Aug 28, 2008
Dominica
I would also like to know,

I'm going to be helping a friend run it on his 1.5JZ MKIV and would like to know what to expect

rocketguy13

Sep 5, 2006
dallas texas
as would i... i have a 2j up and running but i have no idea about what size injectors i need or if they are high of low impedance or if a piggy back will work...

di_rosa

never ending project ...
Apr 2, 2005
toronto
i'm running it just fine on my 2j.

only thing that pisses me off is that it can only read two of the following four: knock sensors, air temp and water temp. so right now i have both knock sensors for logging, but i want water temp to set up a cold start enrichment map and to maybe get rid of heat soak because of that stupid air temp sensor being mounted in the manifold (my intake is powder coated, so it heat soaks soooooooo bad)

and there is a glitch where it causes random knock sensor codes every once in a while.

and a tiny glitch is instead of putting "0" across your injector map, use "-1". apparently the 0 isn't actually 0 from what i've been told. but they may have fixed that in the latest update.

other than that, it's great. i'm gonna see if i can get it to activate my meth and have it inject more meth dependant on how much boost i run, but i don't know for sure if that'll work well, only what i've read. it'll work fine to control a non-progressive meth setup, but i want a progressive setup.