2jz Vs Hayabusa

cholo00006

Oct 8, 2012
Oman
Hi
I am New here i would like to ask what boost required to beat hayabusa? and at what fuel ration i should target

I have a R33 GTS with 2jz-gte full stroker JE connecting road, wossner pistons, ACL bearings on bottom.
BC 280 CAM shaft,1600 cc injectors, AEM SERIAL 2 ECU
borg warnerr turbo currently i am ruining at 36 PSI on 98 octane fuel, fuel ration reading 12 on AEM.
choloboy@yahoo.com

waiting for the suggestions

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
To be honest man, you could be running 50psi but if the driver doesn't know what the hell he or she is doing when it comes to shifting and all that..... they will lose every time. Good luck beating a busa.... if it is stock, you might catch it at higher speeds, but on a straight shot against one....... doubt it. It is possible. There are videos all over you tube of people keeping up with crotch rockets like that with 2Js, but it takes more then throwing a lot of boost at the motor to get it to catch it keep up with it. That is one nasty fast motorcycle. If you truely want to make the driver of that bike feel bad, take him through some corners, A LOT OF THEM. While that bike is a b*tch to catch on the straights, it doesn't corner for crap since it is so heavy. I know first hand, I used to have one. I had an 02 busa limited running 4psi. I used to laugh at everyone who wanted to race me on 1/4 mile strip. I wouldn't dare do it through corners though. Takes way too much energy from the rider to lean it down and pick it back up every few seconds.

cholo00006

Oct 8, 2012
Oman
thanks for the tip i fully agree with you it is impossible to beat the busa on 1/4 mile. as for the driver we did beet a Yamaha R1 now our target is the busa and i believe i will only be able to catch it if i shift on time and fast at high speed. i am just wandering do i need to increase the boost more than 36 psi?
i will look for a video and post it