amebe8y6.jpg

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
IJ.;1901409 said:
Brings up an interesting point, for anyone that died that prophecy came true ;)
Now, hypothetically speaking (because obvious I'm just another shmuck), if I were God, I'd have had a fun time inducing mass hallucinations in people who believed that the world was truly ending (or just for fun, spiking all the drinks at the end of the world parties), and see what happened. :)

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I'm disappointed that the number of stupid people around is EXACTLY the same as before. Actually I am finding it depressing the the end is exactly the same as before the end leading me to believe the "end" occured long ago without anyone noticing.

For such a huge projected change (they say change is good) i think things are the same. Not better or worse so therefor disappointing because of the lack of change.

What I am looking more forwards to is when the MAYAN's predicted the world would start!

A bigger and far more realistic and factual concern FYI is if we have determined if the massive meteor due to either hit (extinction level event projected) or pass between the earth and moon (closest ever near miss of a large meteor ever in the history of history) as discussed on NASA's webpage. This is a big huge and very real point of interest for anyone.....well....living on this planet....

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
IM wondering how many people actually understand that the Mayan's did NOT predict the end of the world. Still not sure how that got started.. lol... I think it was some newscaster...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Flateric;1905889 said:
A bigger and far more realistic and factual concern FYI is if we have determined if the massive meteor due to either hit (extinction level event projected) or pass between the earth and moon (closest ever near miss of a large meteor ever in the history of history) as discussed on NASA's webpage. This is a big huge and very real point of interest for anyone.....well....living on this planet....
For realsies? I love shit like this, just to know how fragile our world really could be when you think outside of the atmosphere.

Grandavi;1906061 said:
IM wondering how many people actually understand that the Mayan's did NOT predict the end of the world. Still not sure how that got started.. lol... I think it was some newscaster...
Possibly Fox News, or a tabloid of some sort? :p

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
"no human in the past 1000 years is known to have been killed by a meteorite or by the effects of one impacting."

I was looking for similar information regarding meteorites and Supras.. because I would be really really pissed off if I finish my car only to have it killed by a meteorite...

iruyle

Jul 17, 2012
lawrenceville, ga
Grandavi;1906637 said:
"no human in the past 1000 years is known to have been killed by a meteorite or by the effects of one impacting."

I was looking for similar information regarding meteorites and Supras.. because I would be really really pissed off if I finish my car only to have it killed by a meteorite...

Yeah, that would just be meteowrong.