Phoenix
www.google.com
in-before-the-lock-4.jpg

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Whoa…this thing has blown up!

First off, let me apologize to everyone for the upset.

I agree that I could have and should have handled it differently. I do not apologize for offering to help someone out financially. If it’s ever within my means, I would offer to help anyone. I am however, slightly partial to my Supramania Brutha’s and Sista’s. ;)

This discussion wasn’t all negative. There were some good points brought up during this discussion that will help me and anyone else that takes on this project. One of which is the idea of passing any profits on to benefit SM. That is a great idea and that is what will happen.

Being in this business, I have developed a thick skin. My work has been laughed at, thrown in the garbage right in front of me, and got my original agreed paycheck cut in half. Conversely, one of my pieces has been purchased and is hanging in an Ansel Adams’ gallery, I was paid handsomely for a catalog that I put together for a medical company, and had a piece come in 16th place out of over 62,000 entries.

I said all that to say this: Communication is the key. I, Tanya, or anyone can only make/create what we know is wanted. So, voice your desires!

I will continue with this project. So, keep an eye on the submission deadline. It is fastly approaching! Also, I would like to direct all entrants to review my first post regarding photo requirements.

Thanks everyone for your comments. :)

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
As long as there's a fresh perspective in the project I am happy. I know you are an open person that is unbiased and will definitely pull the project in the right direction.

I feel much more at ease now knowing you are still involved. :D

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Bri7man;1766854 said:
You obviously only hear what you want, you are ignorant, and and clearly show you aren't bright enough to comprehend more than one thing at a time.

You know the world could use less people like you.

You complain over a car catalog? Actually, the world could use less people who complain, rather than do something about it.

Go ahead and start your own catalog if it bothers you so much. You will solve all of your complaints. Have proper angles and what not in your photos, support SupraMania, which is a excellent recommendation, and lastly, funds to the owners of each car.

Doing something like this would benefit YOU more as it will take care of your need for a car calendar.

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
You still don't get it, friend..

I'm not the only one, but I am the only one to care to explain/stand up for others and address peoples previous comments that blatantly dismiss the issues they have what was said.

Fine, put it all on me. If I had the resources I would, and I would do it for free. Utilizing the collaboration and help of others throughout the forum coming together to something that can be mutually appreciated in good taste.

Although I do have a life and taking a full course load of classes. Judging by the time I have on here to address what needs to addressed, you're Right, I should!

My aim is to address others who are not too keen, or afraid to address their criticisms on their own. Someone is needed to to bring this project into another perspective.

Kenny has just said he will remain included in the project. That is all I ask for, a different perspective, and it seems it is going to be addressed.

If I had not, "complained" Kenny and or Tanya would not know the input of others to help improve the project.

How do you not understand that?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I can't help but laugh at all this banter over something we should all be excited about, lol.

Bri7man, sounds like you would put together an all-star calendar if you wanted. Great! Put one together and charge accordingly to make a profit. Being a student, I'm sure you could use some extra funds. I know I could have a couple years back in school. :) I'd be happy to have two or hell even three calendars up. One for the work office, one for the garage and one for the home office! :)

Kenny, sorry your calendar thread took a detour for a few pages. You've got some good shots to work with and I'm excited to see the outcome!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
When Jeff Lange stepped in at post 131, this thread should have gotten back on track.

But now, this thread has now officially gone too far off track to salvage.

yourthread.jpg

Tanaya, feel free to start a new thread on this calendar.

Warning to all: If I see one post in that thread that is off topic, I'm banning the responsible party.

Enough of this fucking bullshit already.

Status
Not open for further replies.