1989 7MGTE Drift/Race/Fun Build 6 years in the making.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Been on and off the boards for about 7 years now. Learned a whole lot. This is the place to talk mk3 supras as far as I am concerned. Posted a build thread long ago for a twin turbo 7MGTE that has since changed completely and after 6 years is finally coming to a close. The only items left to acquire are a set of titanium connecting rods, a set of camshafts, suspension components, CF hood and Rear Wing, rear brake setup and an FPR Front Bumper. I am crossing my fingers and hoping she will be on the road late spring, early summer of 2014.

The build is completely cataloged and available to see with text and pictures on Exclusive Turbosystems, Inc. website. The most current work involves blueprinting and fabrication of the dry sump oiling system, individual throttle body intake manifold, and custom wide body work on the front and rear fenders and the rear bumper.

Found some awesome rims to keep her sticking, reproduction corvette cup series rims...18x9.5 up front with monster 19x12 for the rears...only 1200 smackers for the set! Horsepower and torque numbers expected to be into the 800's.

Ryan's 1989 Toyota Supra Borg Warner EFR powered 7MGTE Build done by Exclusive Turbosystems, Inc. in Raleigh, North Carolina.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
You need to star posting the pictures here.
Cant continue to reference another website for all your updates.

Supramaniacs are too lazy to travel that far.
:)