Powered by Team Mondor

Thread: Alberta Supra Owners Club

Dr. Jeff Lange

Default Alberta Supra Owners Club

For any Supra owners in Alberta, feel free to stop by the Alberta Supra Owners Club forum, it's relatively active for such a small userbase.

www.supraclub.ca

Jeff
    (Not affiliated with the Alberta Supra Owners Club )

2011 Lexus IS350 Obsidian F-Sport 6MT with LSD
    1986 Corolla GT-S Supercharged with TRD
    1993 Previa GT-S RM Ice Racer

JZA70 TT-R

Default Re: Alberta Supra Owners Club

I didn;t know where else to put this, but I'm an active poster on the alberta supra club and the admin got_boost has scammed and deleted every post that I've tried to bring attention to the community. I paid 100$ via debit with online banking to him after he sent me emails showing me a TRD shifter. i've tried to contact through the forum and via email and still no reply. I asked a moderator and he vouched for the guy but said he'd look into it and I got no reply. I really wanna bring this to everyones attention incase it happens to anyone else. basically I posted looking for a shifter knob and then he said he had one. closed the threat shortly after he started emailing me and 8 months later it never shows up and there is no more contact and every time I bring it up it's hidden or removed. I don't know if this happened to any other members but its really fishy and I seen a got_boost was banned on another forum as well. I believe his name is Mike Nikolai as thats what his email came in as.
    '91 twin turbo JZA70 R edition
    '02 Jaguar X-Type - Daily Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandavi
    Today I taught my son how to drive stick in my car.

Ended the drive by showing him a two gear boosted burnout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doat
    I wish you were my dad