Powered by Team Mondor
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tn Supra Owners Registry

Formerly gnarkill87

Default Tn Supra Owners Registry

Well its seems everyother state has one so why not Tn! Here's a template i stole from Jay. And dont forget the picture.

Name:
    Year of car:
    Contact info:
    City you live in:
    Hobbies:
    Upgrades to your car:

Ill start it off i dont have a supra right now but i will in a couple weeks.

Name:Nathan Nalley
    Year of car:2000
    Contact info: (423) 309-1447 or pm me!
    City you live in:Apison (outside of chattanooga)
    Hobbies:Cars, hunting, video games, and just having some fun!
    Upgrades to your car: stock and getting 35mpg!

Ill post up the supra when it gets here
    1jz FTW!

it's legal, i swear...

Default Re: Tn Supra Owners Registry

Name: Devon Goodspeed
    Year of car: 90t
    Contact info: (865) 406-1748
    City you live in: Knoxville
    Hobbies: Cars, Graphic Design, Musical Instruments
    Upgrades to your car: Check my Sig. I don't feel like typing it again.

Garrett GT4088, ssac manifold, HKS wastegate, SSQV, MAF-T, FMIC, FFIM, 2.5" Hardpipes, HKS 1.2mm Headgasket, ARP Head Bolts, 1:1 BR Holley AFPR, 650cc Precision Injectors, q45 Throttle Body, Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Stainless Clutch Line, 18x8" wrapped in 275/245 runflats, xtd flywheel, upgraded xtd 6-puck, 4" exhaust, Innovate Lc-1 Wideband, TTR Springs, 4" Cone Filter, Battery Relocated to back seat, LED dash lights, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge, Diamond Cut Headlights, Sogi Shifter, ABS delete, oil filter relocation, turbo timer, custom hood, TRD oil cap..blah blah blah

I think it was the google

Name: Mario
    Year of car: 87 NA
    Contact info: Email me if you want my #, SupraMario (at) Gmail (dot) com
    City you live in: Cookeville/Dickson/Nashville
    Hobbies: Paintball/Gaming/Cars/Cars/Cars/Fiance'(thats a hobby right?)/Chillin(thats a perfected hobby of mine)/computers/politics/rockclimbing/spelunking/more paintball....
    Upgrades to your car: 2JZGTE...stuff. its fast enough for me....right now.
    "I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands!"

87' NA - 2jzgte ----78' Rolla----01 IS300----88' Turbo----96 BMW 328i
    "Dude that picture says 'JDM as FUCKKKKKKK' With a bunch of K's" - My Brother
    "God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time goes on." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." - Thomas Jefferson
    "To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but also morally treasonable to the American public."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
    "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

Formerly gnarkill87

I know there's alot of Tn people on here! well my supra should get here in the next couple days but here's the picture!

1jz FTW!

it's legal, i swear...

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=507945

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=519679

The guys on SF are thinking about putting a trip together for april/may to the dragon. If you're interested, chime in with some ideas.

Garrett GT4088, ssac manifold, HKS wastegate, SSQV, MAF-T, FMIC, FFIM, 2.5" Hardpipes, HKS 1.2mm Headgasket, ARP Head Bolts, 1:1 BR Holley AFPR, 650cc Precision Injectors, q45 Throttle Body, Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Stainless Clutch Line, 18x8" wrapped in 275/245 runflats, xtd flywheel, upgraded xtd 6-puck, 4" exhaust, Innovate Lc-1 Wideband, TTR Springs, 4" Cone Filter, Battery Relocated to back seat, LED dash lights, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge, Diamond Cut Headlights, Sogi Shifter, ABS delete, oil filter relocation, turbo timer, custom hood, TRD oil cap..blah blah blah

Formerly gnarkill87

Quote Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post

The guys on SF are thinking about putting a trip together for april/may to the dragon. If you're interested, chime in with some ideas.
    Hell that sounds like fun! but we should go sometime before that, SCF goes all the time!
    heres a picture of my car not a deals gap but out at the occoe about 45 mins form the dragon.

1jz FTW!

TORGUE!

Name: Noah Bishop
    Year of car: 89 Silver 5-speed Turbo Targa
    Contact info: PM me
    City you live in: Memphis
    Hobbies: Cars, Paintball, model building, drawing, painting, Grapinc arts, sleeping, Video games,
    Upgrades to your car: Hardpipes, hks ssq, fujitsubo 3" exhaust, chinaman DDP recirc, 3" testpipe, spearco replica IC, weapon R CAI, KOYO rad, 1Pc Driveshaft, Megan SS coilovers, ST sways, LIPP traction bars, SS lines, Master cyl brace, Euro spec turnsignals, Bubble lights, JDM tails, blue/red led climate controls (thanks Kckazdude), Full alpine audio system, and I'm sure lots of other random stuff I forgot. :P

Old pic, but close to what it looks like now.

"When government - in pursuit of good intentions - tries to rearrange the economy, legeslate morality, or help special interest, the costs come in inefficiency, lack of innovation, and a loss of freedom." - Dr. Milton Friedman

89 supra turbo Gone
    93 240sx DD Sold
    91 240sx "Project sil80"

Lurker

Name: Darren
    Year of car: 1993 JZA80 JDM Spec
    Contact info:PM me
    City you live in:McLaren Vale ,South Australia
    Hobbies: Driving my Supra
    Upgrades to your car: Hi Flowed JDM Turbs,HKS 264 Int/Ex Cams,650 Injectors,Full Blueprinted and Balanced,TRD Twin Plate Clutch. Makes 340 Rear wheel kW

I think it was the google

Quote Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post

I wanted to go on my bike never got around to it though. I would be up for it.
    Can you post details here, I don't go to SF.
    "I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands!"

87' NA - 2jzgte ----78' Rolla----01 IS300----88' Turbo----96 BMW 328i
    "Dude that picture says 'JDM as FUCKKKKKKK' With a bunch of K's" - My Brother
    "God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time goes on." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." - Thomas Jefferson
    "To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but also morally treasonable to the American public."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
    "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

it's legal, i swear...

Quote Originally Posted by D34DC311 View Post
    I wanted to go on my bike never got around to it though. I would be up for it.
    Can you post details here, I don't go to SF.
    Quote Originally Posted by from supraforums
    Event - Deal's Gap / Cherohala Skyway
    Anyone interested in doing a Deal's Gap drive and BBQ come spring time?

Cars and bikes of types - just go down have a great drive and some bbq'ing, etc?

I will work on planning everything but I need actual commitments. Between the Vegas And Houston meets, we leave a lot of the east coast uncovered.

It's centrally located for the most part - about a 12 hour drive from NYC, 14 from Miami, 10 hours from Chicago, 13 from Dallas, 9 from DC, etc. Its a full day of driving, but easy in one shot. And its quite possibly the best road in the country and for sure the best in the east.

Don't set out to break some land speed record on this road, set out to have a GREAT challenge and enjoy the drive. (Obviously, spirited within reason though - there is a reason it is called the Dragon)

Another great road is the Cherohala Skyway and its only about 30 minute drive away from the Dragon. 41 miles of curves and beautiful scenary. Even more challenging than the Dragon, but lesser travelled and lesser advertised.

The planned time would be late April or early May.

Tenatively, we would look to:
    Meet on early on Friday morning and get a couple runs on the Dragon
    Throw a nice big lunch.
    Some more drives on the Dragon.
    BBQ, drinks, stories and nonsense for the night.

Saturday, drive out the Skyway.
    Run up.
    Lunch.
    Run back with some free time and dinner.

Sunday is a day to either kick back and enjoy the fishing, nature, rapids, hiking, etc, or travel home.

Or we can do the loop and work out stops, the same way:

I think this is a fantastic oppurtunity to get some guys together and get some amazing driving under people's belt and just have a good time.

Mods: Able to double post in the General Supra Forum too in order to make sure we hit a full audience?

Let me know your interest level on a 100% committed level as this is going to involve a considerable amount of time to plan.

Best,
    Rob