Powered by Team Mondor
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiring the 2jz into the ma70 chassis

Default Re: Wiring the 2jz into the ma70 chassis

i don't know if it is just me, but the way that supras.nl show the wiring diagram it has me a little confused. Is there another site to get the wiring hookup from or is that the only one?

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo 7M
    i don't know if it is just me, but the way that supras.nl show the wiring diagram it has me a little confused. Is there another site to get the wiring hookup from or is that the only one?
    i'd actually like to know if anyone has the aristo ecu pinout or if everyone in the world has gone standalone hehe

Supramania Regular

I've got some notes somewhere, which I think Christian and I shared awhile back... seemed accurate for hooking up my Apexi RSM. I'll see if I can find a softcopy and post a link to it.

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'

i read on greddy site that it shares the same as the jdm supra ecu er at least to install their greddy ultimate e manage
    Last edited by tlo86; July 24th, 2007 at 07:22 AM.

any luck finding that stuff Satan?

Supramania Regular

http://ibconceptions.com/supra/2jz/

the pinout seems to be right, worked great for me

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie - 1990 Toyota Supra Turbo

ASE and FAA A&P Certified

Here is a tip for anyone integrating a 2jz wiring loom into the MKIII chassis:

In combination with the site already posted, print out a copy of both the TCCS wiring diagram from cygnusx1.net and the downloadable version of the 95 Supra PDF manual. By comparing the inputs/outputs of both you can get a good idea of what you need to make each wire do.

This is especially important if you are integrating a standalone. When integrating my 2jzgte AEM into the MKIII chassis, I had to figure out what wires I could live with, without, and what I had to do to others to make it work. The best way I found to do it was just by looking at the wire diagrams and connecting everything accordingly.
    If you have a question for me post it in the forum and PM me the link!

2JZ-GE->T in a MKIII Build. GT42, 1000cc, AEM, 4" exhaust, FFI, etc.

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by p5150 View Post
    Here is a tip for anyone integrating a 2jz wiring loom into the MKIII chassis:

In combination with the site already posted, print out a copy of both the TCCS wiring diagram from cygnusx1.net and the downloadable version of the 95 Supra PDF manual. By comparing the inputs/outputs of both you can get a good idea of what you need to make each wire do.

This is especially important if you are integrating a standalone. When integrating my 2jzgte AEM into the MKIII chassis, I had to figure out what wires I could live with, without, and what I had to do to others to make it work. The best way I found to do it was just by looking at the wire diagrams and connecting everything accordingly.

That's exactly what i did after i stopped trying to understand what the links providied were trying to say. I'm doing the wiring right now in my 89 NA. I'm having a little trouble finding +B, M-REL and BATT for the ECU. The NA wiring is a little different than the turbo 7M wiring. All I'm doing now is using a multimeter and finding wires!

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie - 1990 Toyota Supra Turbo

don't taze me bro!

hey i have a

usdm 2jz-gte with a r-154 going into a 87mk3(original mt/gte)

i am going to us AEM ems

what harness should i buy? can i only use the usdm tt harness?

or what ones can i use.. thanks

Supramania Regular

Man.... So sorry. Lots of work/projects goin' on...

This is the 2JZ-to-1JZ ECU pinout mapping in Excel that Josh (TRD87T) created... Based on the Aristo TT ECU, I think. Someone will have to confirm that for me... I don't think he'll be upset I shared this, since I am just tryin' to help.

http://www.g099521.net/MKIII/2JZ_SWAP/2jzecupins.xls

Here's what I put together for the Aristo's body plug on the engine harness. Disregard my notes, just understand that it is 4 different SMALL connections, ported into 1 BIG connector/connection.

http://www.g099521.net/MKIII/2JZ_SWAP/pinout_test.xls

Sorry for takin' so long to get back to this thread. Please let me know if the above spreadsheets don't do the trick, or if PDF format would be better for you!