Powered by Team Mondor
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Centralia or Bust! ......Delilahs build

Permanent Ban

Default Re: So it beggins......Delilahs build

any updates? I don't want my remix to go to waste!

Supra = <3

LOL, nice remix, Jag.

It looks like someone really went crazy with red paint on that car... O_O

And it sucks that you are so far away...I would take that stock exhaust off your hands.

There is, unseen by most, a side of the Supra that is just as real, but not as brightly lit. A Dark Side.
    Sold... :[

Permanently Banned

Worst song ever!

Nice build though. I wish I had a "garage" like that.

1J-THIS

Ya there is a lot of overspray on stuff like the bumper supports and stuff but they did an exellent job. The guy took his time and stripped everything. Ill post an update tomarow, finals week is approaching so I had a lot of homework this weekend. I managed to get my front bumper support cut up and some of my IC piping mocked up, so Im almost ready to make a trip out to my bender.

1J-THIS

Default Re: So it begins......Delilahs build

didnt get a chance to work on anything today, but I promised an update so heres what I got done the otherday.

BEFORE

If you've ever wondered what the inside of your bumper support looks like

Heres what it looks like now

Heres my mock up section of of IC Pipe

Im hoping I can make a trip out to my bender on thursday. Im going to have to do my IC pipe one section at a time to make sure everything fits right since Im going to be working with such limited space. Im also working on a slide in and out mount for my oil filter location kit due to the lack of room

1J-THIS

I did a little work on the bumper today got it notched for the support bar. Im hoping tomorow I can finish it and get the first section of my IC pipe welded up.

1J-THIS

I got my bumper finished today

It should direct a lot more air through my intercooler than before, Thanks IJ

I also figured out how Im going to mount my oil filter and got the mount partially built. As well as started polishing my Power Steering Reservoir. Ill post pics tomorow

1J-THIS

I got quite a bit done today.
    I decided to move my power steering Reservor to clean up the engine bay a bit and make my intake a little easier to build. The brackets need cleaned up a bit but I think the new location looks much better than stock.

Heres what my turbo intake looks like, I just have to weld in the ports for my pcv, and BOVs

I also pulled the ECU today and snaked the monster of a wiring harness through the firewall

This actually took the longest of everything I did today, Probably becuase I did it without removing the shift knob or boot. I got the panell and shifter out in one piece

I doubt I get to work on it tomarow but by monday, My goal is to have my calipers and rotors blasted and painted, driveline dropped, Heater, vacuume, fuel lines and the rest of the wiring disconnected, transmission fully disconnected, and the rest of my oil filter mount done
    Last edited by GC89; December 29th, 2007 at 08:43 PM.

1J-THIS

I got about an hour in yesterday, and managed to get a little done.
    The tranny is unhooked exept for the mount which will come last. I took off the speedo, ground wires, and unhooked the sensors, as well as pulled my slave cylinder.

I also dropped the driveshaft yesterday

1J-THIS

Got quite a bit done today, My Rotors and calipers got sand cleaned up primered and painted and reinstalled.

I also welded up the first section of my new IC pipe, My bender has the mock ups of the rest of the system and should be getting it back to me anyday.

I also got the front of the engine pretty much stripped. All the belts as well as the fan, PS pump and AC Compressor are unbolted and wired out of the way. The radiator is out and the motor mounts are unbolted and any other wires and hoses I hadnt got to yet are also off now.

Looks like we might have to dust off the hoist tomorrow