Powered by Team Mondor
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Complete Piggyback Comparison

Default Re: The Complete Piggyback Comparison

Not to jump down throats, but given the amount of different types of Piggy Backs; I'm sure it takes a LOT of research to do a concise comparison.

Me thinks we should let these guys keep plugging away with out getting on their cases as just taking this project on would seem it takes a lot of work.

Wish I could offer a hand, but I don't know much about them. However, will greatly appreciate this tool when completed. 'Cause to be honest: Yeah, I'd love to know pros and cons, but I'm looking into what others have done and trying to gather info that way until this is completed.

Can't wait to see when it's done!
    Poking holes in Emilio's theories since 2009

Lurker

Has anyone had any good experiences with Emanage blue or ultimate. Ive been looking around and havent had much luck.

Supramania Regular

Emanage Blue UPDATE !!!

Using info from another thread about the Apexi SAFC/Neo:
    http://www.supramania.com/forums/att...5&d=1290357997

..and the diagram I already had for the emanage...

Emanage diagram:

...I have finally had some success with my emanage blue installation !!! Wiring for the ecu pinout is same as shown in the pdf, only difference is the emanage wires
    are different color than what is on the Apexi unit. So using the two diagrams and connecting each wire 1 at-a-time, I was finally able to get my car to do more than idle with the red light
    error code 13. It now idles with green light , and takes throttle, and compensates for my hks bov venting with the anti stall set at stock rpm @650. Progress right ?
    It is in my book. The emanage does red light back to error code 13, but only after WOT...weird. I will say this, throttle response difference is HUGE ! My first initial drive with the
    emanage finally up and running with a green light was quite inspirational. I laid twin trails of rubber in front of my house, at half throttle. Now as far as the error code 13, this
    dictates incorrect wiring, or wrong jumper settings. I have checked both of course so I will be able to tell more once I find out why it is still throwing the code. I still need a dyno
    tune, but I was able to set basic afr values with the support tool. Car still runs rich under boost, but not as much and I am no tuner by any means. I just changed the values enough
    to make sure the emanage was making correctings, and I just monitored my wideband and noticed the not-as-rich readings.

The first link above should be a downloadable pdf for the Apexi SAFC/Neo. I am working on what my harness looks like using these 2 diagrams, so just bear with me and I will post up
    what I have gotten to work so far.
    Mods: Full 3" exhaust w/ Apexi N1, BIC DDP, RPS Stage 3 Clutch, K & N Intake, AEM Truboost, AEM UEGO Wideband, Lex AFM, RC Engineering 550 inj.,Adj. Cam Gears, NGK Plugs/Wires, H&R Lowering Springs, JDM Front Strut Brace, XXR 962 Rims 18x8 Fr/18x9.5r, Silverstar Headlights, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS SSQV4 BOV, HKS Shift knob, and Optima red top.

Looking for: Front grille inserts, front oem mudguard assembly, oem foglight assembly

Future plans: Apexi Neo

most recent running vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CTR...QwbZQXRlMACqRq

]

Supramania Regular

Here is what I got, just remember the KS wire is the one you intercept and splice for the AFM signal. Follow this and your good to go.

Hope this helps the emanage blue guys out !
    Mods: Full 3" exhaust w/ Apexi N1, BIC DDP, RPS Stage 3 Clutch, K & N Intake, AEM Truboost, AEM UEGO Wideband, Lex AFM, RC Engineering 550 inj.,Adj. Cam Gears, NGK Plugs/Wires, H&R Lowering Springs, JDM Front Strut Brace, XXR 962 Rims 18x8 Fr/18x9.5r, Silverstar Headlights, HKS Turbo Timer, HKS SSQV4 BOV, HKS Shift knob, and Optima red top.

Looking for: Front grille inserts, front oem mudguard assembly, oem foglight assembly

Future plans: Apexi Neo

most recent running vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CTR...QwbZQXRlMACqRq

]