Powered by Team Mondor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mk3 supra's in east anglia uk

Lurker
    Peterborough, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Default Re: mk3 supra's in east anglia uk

bonus.. wish i cud take my car orf the road for the winter but its my only car n isa daily driver.
    this winter as taken its toll on my old car n its not looking so pretty now!!..
    im not sure what he's doin with the a-duct. i do no eez seliing his bergundy supra. tisa tt aero n not an "r".. i met him toneet at the A127 diner near southend. was an interesting drive.hehe. he's cumin up ere next week to collect a shadow grey dash i got in me garage so ill ask im for yas..

this is a daily driver and has been for the last 3 years,well,that is when its not broken.lmao

hmmm, beware the dark side you must. black 19" deep dish alloys,bc-coil-overs,ct-26,profec b spec 2,k&n filter,3" custom exhaust,alloy ic piping,hks dumpy valve,n/a powa-sterring res,black silicone hosings,mikalor clamps,black n/a cam covers,orange disty fing,orange fuel rail,orange cam pullys,polished inlets 7 alternator,splitfire blue leads,fluidyne rad,twin flexi-lites,click of steering wheel,digital dash conversion,interior blue light conversion,remote start,night rider scanna,rare red import interior(lol),carbon fibre paneling,double-din hifi's with bluetooth,satnav,digital tv,3000-watts of bass,rare god-father bodykit parts n 1 orf panels,vented light covas,modified led front side-lights,all of these things the dark side is. tempt you it will. CONSUME you it will, until all that was once light, has faded.
    resist it you cant!!!!

Lurker

That ll be great cheers, if you need any bits and bobs for your car give us a shout as i broke a ma70 last year and still got all sorts?

Lurker
    Peterborough, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

nps m8. im always after spare parts.lol.. mine r geting thin on the ground as sold a lot lately.. typical wenu sell sumat do yu need it a few days later.lmao..

this is a daily driver and has been for the last 3 years,well,that is when its not broken.lmao

hmmm, beware the dark side you must. black 19" deep dish alloys,bc-coil-overs,ct-26,profec b spec 2,k&n filter,3" custom exhaust,alloy ic piping,hks dumpy valve,n/a powa-sterring res,black silicone hosings,mikalor clamps,black n/a cam covers,orange disty fing,orange fuel rail,orange cam pullys,polished inlets 7 alternator,splitfire blue leads,fluidyne rad,twin flexi-lites,click of steering wheel,digital dash conversion,interior blue light conversion,remote start,night rider scanna,rare red import interior(lol),carbon fibre paneling,double-din hifi's with bluetooth,satnav,digital tv,3000-watts of bass,rare god-father bodykit parts n 1 orf panels,vented light covas,modified led front side-lights,all of these things the dark side is. tempt you it will. CONSUME you it will, until all that was once light, has faded.
    resist it you cant!!!!