Powered by Team Mondor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mk3 supra's in east anglia uk

Lurker
    Peterborough, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Default mk3 supra's in east anglia uk

is there any mk3's local to peterborough uk????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ozzizere; May 26th, 2007 at 05:12 PM.

www.Rising-Sun-Racing.com

Default Re: mk3 supra's in east anglia uk

I know this is a real old post but just noticed it and yeah i'm about 20min from p'boro!
    Alex

Mica Green JZA70 2.5 TwinTurbo R
    http://www.facebook.com/Rising.Sun.Racing

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJZA70 View Post
    I know this is a real old post but just noticed it and yeah i'm about 20min from p'boro!
    is yor car the black mkiii with red writing on the front bumper??.. RSR i think. ive seen piks ofit but neva seen the car..

this is a daily driver and has been for the last 3 years,well,that is when its not broken.lmao

hmmm, beware the dark side you must. black 19" deep dish alloys,bc-coil-overs,ct-26,profec b spec 2,k&n filter,3" custom exhaust,alloy ic piping,hks dumpy valve,n/a powa-sterring res,black silicone hosings,mikalor clamps,black n/a cam covers,orange disty fing,orange fuel rail,orange cam pullys,polished inlets 7 alternator,splitfire blue leads,fluidyne rad,twin flexi-lites,click of steering wheel,digital dash conversion,interior blue light conversion,remote start,night rider scanna,rare red import interior(lol),carbon fibre paneling,double-din hifi's with bluetooth,satnav,digital tv,3000-watts of bass,rare god-father bodykit parts n 1 orf panels,vented light covas,modified led front side-lights,all of these things the dark side is. tempt you it will. CONSUME you it will, until all that was once light, has faded.
    resist it you cant!!!!

Hi there yeah that was mine! (its actually mica green thou lol ). You've seen pics, where!?? I'm famous lmao!

Its more tame looking (is that possible?!) now with subtle graphics - only sunstrip.

A friend of mine also has one near p'boro too, its black a JZA70 R - that makes three of us mk3 boys, there must be more!
    Alex

Lurker

Hi there yeah that was mine! (its actually mica green thou lol ). You've seen pics, where!?? I'm famous lmao!

Its more tame looking (is that possible?!) now with subtle graphics - only sunstrip.

A friend of mine also has one near p'boro too, its black a JZA70 R - that makes three of us mk3 boys, there must be more!
    yeh soz.lol. noticed it says green mica onya sig,after i wrote reply..
    think it was a rolling road pik. may have been on the forum a few years ago..
    cool. n i know someonr witha modified 7mgte a few miles from me which is also black.lol.. best colour!!!.. gota few m8's in cambridshire n 1 in ely so there isa few of us around!!..is yours on the road or a axle stand warrior like mine is most of the time asit keeps breakin.lol

this is a daily driver and has been for the last 3 years,well,that is when its not broken.lmao

hmmm, beware the dark side you must. black 19" deep dish alloys,bc-coil-overs,ct-26,profec b spec 2,k&n filter,3" custom exhaust,alloy ic piping,hks dumpy valve,n/a powa-sterring res,black silicone hosings,mikalor clamps,black n/a cam covers,orange disty fing,orange fuel rail,orange cam pullys,polished inlets 7 alternator,splitfire blue leads,fluidyne rad,twin flexi-lites,click of steering wheel,digital dash conversion,interior blue light conversion,remote start,night rider scanna,rare red import interior(lol),carbon fibre paneling,double-din hifi's with bluetooth,satnav,digital tv,3000-watts of bass,rare god-father bodykit parts n 1 orf panels,vented light covas,modified led front side-lights,all of these things the dark side is. tempt you it will. CONSUME you it will, until all that was once light, has faded.
    resist it you cant!!!!

...its pretty good to be honest always runs well, but i dont run it in winter lol. It only gets a few miles each year doing the shows and summer driving.

Oh and its always pampered to death lol

I'm busy collecting some more parts up for next years driving pleasure!!!

Work makes life easier for that kinda stuff as i use it as a show/demo car anyhow.

Theres a silver one that lives somewhere near Ely is that your friends?
    Its good to know there are a few locally.
    Alex

Lurker

...its pretty good to be honest always runs well, but i dont run it in winter lol. It only gets a few miles each year doing the shows and summer driving.

Oh and its always pampered to death lol

I'm busy collecting some more parts up for next years driving pleasure!!!

Work makes life easier for that kinda stuff as i use it as a show/demo car anyhow.

Theres a silver one that lives somewhere near Ely is that your friends?
    Its good to know there are a few locally.
    ah i use mine all year round. itsa working car. guess thats y it alway breaking.lol.
    yeh my m8 owsna silver one but e gota bergundy 2-5 TT import as well.

resist it you cant!!!!

Lurker

Hi ,i'm alex's mate with the black ttr ,talking of which i pass the burgandy import often when working on site at littleport. Littlechef at Ely is where i see it ,and his silver one has the group A air duct in the bumper jammy git lol. looks like we've got to have a meet somewhere this year ?

Dale.

Lurker

aya alex. yeh thats pauls ttr. eez breaking is silver 7mgte now tho.
    and a meet is a pukka idea. altho it seems im the only mkiii left on the road in peterborough now as me m8 as just killed is 7mgte..ino ofa few others in p/boro but dunt know them n there not on this forum or mkiiisupra.net...it seems me car is back on the road for now so when yas got ya ttr's on the road give usa shout.never realy hada good look ata ttr b4 so wud be interesting!!.
    oz

resist it you cant!!!!

Lurker

cool , i know alex and myself will be on the road for the 1st of april so we'll keep in touch and get something sorted soon....is paul wiiling to part with the front bumper air duct? or is it going on his import "the proper thing to do".

Dale black 2.5 ttr