Powered by Team Mondor

Thread: MVP Track Time 2018 Track Event Schedule

Default MVP Track Time 2018 Track Event Schedule

2018 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2018 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual, we have exciting track events for 2018 and for additional fun, we’ve added a three-day event at Mid-Ohio. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2018 progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at every track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s initial 2018 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 23-25, 2018: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – COTA VI

April 14-15, 2018: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 11th Annual ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

June 4, 2018: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) – ”First Monday in June”

July 14 - 15, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 7th Annual “Escape The Heat”

August 6, 2018: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - “Monday at The Bahn”

August 31 - September 2, 2018 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 1st Annual “MVP OH HI OH”

October 13 - 14, 2018 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 9th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track”

November 17 - 18, 2018: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 10th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) for our 2018 track events. Click on the link below to register.

Join us in 2018 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2018. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Phone: (314) 249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Classifieds Moderator

Default Re: MVP Track Time 2018 Track Event Schedule

Mark, very cool of ya to post up the schedule this far in advance. It would be a LONG way for someone like me, out here in the desert of northern nothingness, to visit any of these tracks. They're all so far away I honestly don't even have the slightest clue which would be closest haha.

Still cool of ya to post up way ahead of time, it makes it to where I COULD visit if I wanted to.
    -Brad
    1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster, 1987 Supra Hardtop, 1999 Miata, 2000 LS400, 2002 Miata
    Fast cars, loud guitars, a lot of hard work, patience, and crazy ideas. Yup, that about sums up my life.

How to live with a Supra

87T Supra

Awesome, I should be able to make it June 4th or August 6th. That raceway is a amazing experience. I drove a 2015 Nismo Nissan GTR for 3 laps on that track but to be honest I would prefer driving the Supra instead

Anyone else plan on heading out to any of the dates?
    2004 Lexus GS300 - daily diver
    1987 Toyota Supra Turbo - burgundy exterior w/gray interior the summer driver.
    1987 Toyota Supra Turbo - parted put
    1987 Toyota Supra N/A - Sold

Some Pictures.
    http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81005

Classifieds Moderator

There are only a couple tracks within a reasonable distance of me, one is a three hour one way drive to get to, and the other is about 6 hours, one way. Man I live in BFE...
    -Brad
    1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster, 1987 Supra Hardtop, 1999 Miata, 2000 LS400, 2002 Miata
    Fast cars, loud guitars, a lot of hard work, patience, and crazy ideas. Yup, that about sums up my life.

How to live with a Supra