Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite Cereal?

tested

Default Re: Favourite Cereal?

absolutely no way to chose just one.
    capt'n crunch- crunch berries
    raisin bran crunch
    honey nut cheerios when i'm health conscious lol
    but who am I kidding, I only ever eat cereal right before bed.
    just picked up a box of honey maid s'mores, if I don't like it, the kid in me will!

red toys
    84 L-type
    89 turbo
    05 srt-10 ram
    85 gmc shortbox - all sho-no go

Classifieds Moderator

So, Megan brought home some peanut butter chocolate Cheerios... good stuff.

Speaking of Cheerios, do they still make the apple-cinnamon ones? You know, the ones that had the little chips of what I can only assume were dehydrated apples on the cereal?
    -Brad
    1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster, 1987 Supra Hardtop, 1999 Miata, 2000 LS400, 2002 Miata
    Fast cars, loud guitars, a lot of hard work, patience, and crazy ideas. Yup, that about sums up my life.

How to live with a Supra

87T Supra

Has anyone tried the Oreo cereal? I remember it from awhile back when they used to have it but they brought it back this year.
    2004 Lexus GS300 - daily diver
    1987 Toyota Supra Turbo - burgundy exterior w/gray interior the summer driver.
    1987 Toyota Supra Turbo - parted put
    1987 Toyota Supra N/A - Sold

Updated 2018 - Full 7mGTE Rebuild + More:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/thr...21#post2098521

Administrator

What is this magic? I haven't seen it in Canada yet.

Next time I'm in the US I'll check it out.

Jeff

2011 Lexus IS350 Obsidian F-Sport 6MT with LSD
    1986 Corolla GT-S Supercharged with TRD

Classifieds Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by plaaya69 View Post
    Has anyone tried the Oreo cereal? I remember it from awhile back when they used to have it but they brought it back this year.
    OG cereal eatah here, I had the Oreo-Os when they were a new thing, back in the day. The 90's had some good innovations...

Also have eaten a box of the new version. Pretty sure it's the same recipe as it was then, as it certainly wasn't difficult to eat a whole box in a few days. In the dark ages between the two times you could get Oreo-Os, I'd figured out that if you take a roll of Oreos, smash them up, pour them in a bowl, and add milk, it's almost as good. Gotta eat it quickly though, or you get Oreo Soup.
    -Brad
    1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster, 1987 Supra Hardtop, 1999 Miata, 2000 LS400, 2002 Miata
    Fast cars, loud guitars, a lot of hard work, patience, and crazy ideas. Yup, that about sums up my life.

How to live with a Supra

I want all the HAm

Well in addition to my previous entry, I was recently introduced to Waffle Crisps.....Awesome
    You didn't need to tell us about your Jerry Springer style life, you just needed to stick to the technical issues.
    -SC

I think it was the google

CTC or Honey bunches of oats...
    "I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands!"

87' NA - 2jzgte ----78' Rolla----01 IS300----88' Turbo----96 BMW 328i
    "Dude that picture says 'JDM as FUCKKKKKKK' With a bunch of K's" - My Brother
    "God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time goes on." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." - Thomas Jefferson
    "To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but also morally treasonable to the American public."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
    "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

Classifieds Moderator

Got to have steak and eggs (and hash browns!) for breakfast this morning. Turns out, that's way tastier than cereal!

Yet... I still ended up needing my second breakfast a few hours later. Go figure.
    -Brad

How to live with a Supra

I think it was the google

Quote Originally Posted by te72 View Post
    Got to have steak and eggs (and hash browns!) for breakfast this morning. Turns out, that's way tastier than cereal!

Yet... I still ended up needing my second breakfast a few hours later. Go figure.
    Earl Grey Tea....and a toaster pastry. No exactly the breakfast of champions, but the Earl Grey get's me through the day.
    "I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands!"

87' NA - 2jzgte ----78' Rolla----01 IS300----88' Turbo----96 BMW 328i
    "Dude that picture says 'JDM as FUCKKKKKKK' With a bunch of K's" - My Brother
    "God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time goes on." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." - Thomas Jefferson
    "To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but also morally treasonable to the American public."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
    "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty" - Thomas Jefferson