Powered by Team Mondor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: injection issue 7mge need guru help.

Established 1994

Default Re: injection issue 7mge need guru help.

The signal to the injector is ground. If you have power, and the injector is good, you don't have ground.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

www.thereligionofpeace.com <------- stay in the know, religion drives political beliefs

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    The signal to the injector is ground. If you have power, and the injector is good, you don't have ground.
    The noid light should confirm this or confirm I fixed the wiring. Either way I want the car done so my son can drive this has gone on long enough.

Lurker

the noid connector confirmed that I am getting a ground pulse to #5. I pulled #6 to compare it to a good circuit. I noticed the engine did not run any worse. the pulse was the same. unfortunately it means that cylinder 5 and 6 are not working. I verified that get spark and they are getting pulse.

I bought one of the little cameras you can connect to your phone and tried to put it in the cylinder then tried to pulse the injector. it didn't work because I was not able to put a been in the end small enough to work it past the intake valve where it gets sprayed.

I had replaced the injector on 5 with no change. The only option I see left is to replace the injector on 5 and 6 and I am will to shell out $80 for rebuilt injectors. I am just not sure if it will fix it. What do you think?

question Is there a chance since it is to injectors that there is a problem with fuel pressure? I have replaced the fuel pump and filter. Could the fuel pressure regulator cause this?

thanks for helping

Lurker

Car is fixed injectors replaced