Powered by Team Mondor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Machine Shops in YOUR area!

Default Re: Machine Shops in YOUR area!

3 years ago, I had my head redone by Bryan Maloof Racing. He is now located in Clarksville, Georgia (about 115 miles from Ashville). I was very impressed with his expertise, equipment, careful attention to detail and accomplishments (extreme Mark 4 drag car and others). At that time he was very busy and not cheap but well worth the price if you want top quality. PM me if you want the phone number.

JAB89 can you give me his information. And if he's still doing work. I have two motors I need checked out.
    87 Supra Turbo: Looking to do a stock rebuild with enough mods to reach 400rwhp then I'll be content.

Boost lag: The false hope that you give the other car where they think they might win.

in north hollywood areas so many to mention thier out there!

Thought I would post this. I had my 7m machined in Winterville GA (near Athens) at Gabriels machine shop. Did an awesome job. They have nice up to date machines. Made my block surface appear shiny as a mirror. Something to remember If you are machining a 7m remember to replace the oil pump driveshaft bearings....have them ordered. Bring your oil pump driveshaft and the bearings with you and have them install them when you get your work done.
    1985 Toyota Supra P Type w/ 7mgte swap...and to be simple about it, a shitload of mods- SOLD
    2000 Toyota Celica GTS-the new DD toy
    2006 GSXR 750- all I can say is wow on this one- SOLD

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Linchmob87 View Post
    Thought I would post this. I had my 7m machined in Winterville GA (near Athens) at Gabriels machine shop. Did an awesome job. They have nice up to date machines. Made my block surface appear shiny as a mirror. Something to remember If you are machining a 7m remember to replace the oil pump driveshaft bearings....have them ordered. Bring your oil pump driveshaft and the bearings with you and have them install them when you get your work done.
    Linch, good to hear. I just dropped my block and head off at Gabriel's yesterday.