Powered by Team Mondor

Thread: 4.30 open differential

Default 4.30 open differential

I just swapped my differential out to a 3.73 LSD. I guess this is sort of a feeler thread, but I did not think it was appropriate for the for sale thread. Is it worth selling the 4.30 differential locally or would nobody want it? Wasn't sure if there is a demand for this differential so I figured I would ask the n/a guys.

Mods, feel free to move this if you feel it isn't in the right section.
    Last edited by hornet7288; June 2nd, 2016 at 03:27 PM.

7mge --> rebuilt 7mgte swap. SIP racing MHG, ARP head bolts, ARP rod bolts, open DDP, 3 inch cooleze exhaust with magnaflow muffler, blitz DD BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, GReddy profec B, HKS PFC-FCON, GCC and VPC, aeromotive AFPR, 3.73 LSD.

More to come

What will we break today?

Default Re: 4.30 open differential

Borderline, yes. Just don't try to sell it here in this thread. Make a FS thread with all the proper info and see if anyone bites. That said, open diffs are generally not sought after at all. I think craigslist may be a better, but don't expect it to move quickly.
    -Steve
    91 Targa old body
    91 Hardtop new shell

Supras have a way of making you think you're right, even when you're wrong. It works the other way as well.

My build thread: The Toyotanos Build!

Default Re: 4.30 open differential

Oh yea if I made a FS thread I would put it in the proper section. I hate to take it to a scrap yard if somebody can use it. It seems to be in good shape. I ended up changing it out because I put a gte in so the added traction will help. I may give CL a shot. Thanks!

7mge --> rebuilt 7mgte swap. SIP racing MHG, ARP head bolts, ARP rod bolts, open DDP, 3 inch cooleze exhaust with magnaflow muffler, blitz DD BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, GReddy profec B, HKS PFC-FCON, GCC and VPC, aeromotive AFPR, 3.73 LSD.

More to come