Powered by Team Mondor

Thread: Lexus 550 mod

Lurker

Default Lexus 550 mod

Hey guys I've been looking around for an answer but haven't been able to find one on this. My 7m is a DD and I bought a lipp replic afm, 550s and afpr kit. My safc should be coming around next week and so should my tt Denso fuel pump. I was wondering if it would be okay to install the afm and 550s without the fuel pump and still drive her around without raising boost until I get the fuel pump and safc next week. Would this be okay? If you guys see this post id really appreciate an answer asap, I'm off today and waiting to start installing if this isn't an issue

Yard Man

Default Re: Lexus 550 mod

I would not do it until i had everything to install, and get it tuned properly with this mods.
    Damien
    16 Sentra DD
    90Supra...Dirty Diana

Lurker

okay thank you

Established 1994

If you need a fuel pump then you need a fuel pump. Using the new meter housing and 550s does not need additional tuning. Aside from the best pump gas you can get, which you should be doing anyway.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

www.thereligionofpeace.com <------- stay in the know, religion drives political beliefs

where's my tiara?

Before I knew any better, my car had just the lexus afm and 550s for a year before I changed anything. I think you'll be fine. You'll get a lot of responses from people on here telling you to do everything like they did though, but really all that the Lexus AFM/injectors do is fool the computer at the same ratio. Do you have a wideband? That would be my only suggestion if you are planning on running that set up for a while as you accumulate parts.

My build thread....
    IG: @pistonsandpixiedust

Quote Originally Posted by jdmfreak View Post
    Supra reasonable??