Powered by Team Mondor

Thread: Apexi Neo 1991 Supra Turbo

Lurker

Exclamation Apexi Neo 1991 Supra Turbo

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. I am stuck and having issues with the hookup of the Apexi Neo to the Supra ECU. I am unsure if the ECU that is in my car is the Karmen version, or the "hotwire, flap, pressure Sensor" version. I have recently started the supra with the 550 injects, Lexus AMF, and Apexi neo. The supra has way to much gasoline so it is super rich and runs through the actual exhaust, also leaks a little out of the turbo. I am unsure what is wrong, I assume the Neo is not hooked up correctly due me programming it to create it to be alot leaner. My wideband also doesn't read, it reads 10.0 and will blink at that reading. I have tried to re-calibrate the gauge but that doesn't help either. Currently I have the ECU and Apexi hooked up at Karmen Version. I would appreciate any help, thanks.

Lurker

Default Re: Apexi Neo 1991 Supra Turbo

We're on the same page. I'm trying to read up on how to hook up that afc. And I finally found a site that literally has a step by step guide.

http://www.mk3supra.org/topic/87-gui...ng-an-safc-ii/

Lurker

Default Re: Apexi Neo 1991 Supra Turbo

Thanks, is this ecu for 1991 Turbo supra? I assume its a different engine. I have to follow the Karman option?