Powered by Team Mondor

Thread: GM Swap help

Default GM Swap help

Anyone have a block with crank in it out of a car? I need a measurement from the trans mating surface to crank.

Basically how far in is the surface the flexplate bolts to from the back of block.

I have a adapter plate from best trans. I also have a th350 built and ready. I just think I can figure out a way to use a standard gm converter instead of a hybrid.
    www.nautilusperformance.com
    89 toyota supra 67mm Upgrade

work in progress

Default Re: GM Swap help

What Engine? There are quite a few different ways to convert from a Toyota straight six engine to a GM Auto tranny.
    1987 7MGTE MK3, SP Built Short Block, 0.020 oversized Wiesco Pistons, Crower Rods, ARP Head Studs, ARP Main Studs, ARP Rod Bolts, BC 272 Cams, BC 1mm Oversized Valves, SP61 Turbo, Knife edged exh. mani., 1200cc Precision Inj., ProEFI standalone with 4" colored control screen, Aeromotive A1000 FPR, Dual 255 Walbros, E85, ETS Intercooler and Hard Pipes, Blitz BOV, Blitz Nur Spec 3" Cat Back, 3" Test Pipe, BIC SP61 Divorcer DP,

I have the adaptor plate from best trans. Already have a built TH350. Need to figure out convertor and see if trans clears tunnel.
    www.nautilusperformance.com
    89 toyota supra 67mm Upgrade

Boosted7M

Do you have contact information for best trans ? Im also looking at going th350 and needing adapter plate.