Powered by Team Mondor

Thread: maft pro general questions

Default maft pro general questions

Hey guys I can't seem to find exactly how I increase fuel and boost after putting new injectors in? What sections would I change?

Hey look...a Supra!

Default Re: maft pro general questions

You would actually want to decrease the amount of fuel the ecu can see (if you installed bigger than stock injectors). Once you do that you can increase boost (slowly). What are your mods?
    87' 7MGE->7MGTE Swap|Ecumasters DET3|SP61GTBB Turbo|550cc Injectors|Walbro 255|W58|3.91 LSD|Fel-Pro Headgasket w/ ARP Headstuds|SPEC Stage 3 Clutch Kit |HKS Turbo Sport Exhaust with 3in SS Downpipe|Innovate LC1|CXRacing Intercooler w/2.5" piping|HKS BOV|Eibach Springs w/Tokico Blues|Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms|Ranger Center bearing|Cooling System filter| 285HP & 298 Ft/lbs @ 8psi On stock CT
    Currently running at 20lbs of boost!

People look for failure to justify their lack off action.

Quote Originally Posted by suprasick View Post
    You would actually want to decrease the amount of fuel the ecu can see (if you installed bigger than stock injectors). Once you do that you can increase boost (slowly). What are your mods?
    Ct26 turbo drift motion 57mm, 2jz swap with 7m electronics. Still running the old 440 injectors from the 7m. Maft pro to tune it. Running about 12 lbs of boost. How would I adjust the injectors if I was going to say 550's or larger ones? I was told possibly the main scale although I'm unsure
    http://www.supramania.com/forums/sho...UP-VID-POST-34
    My car before I bought it

Bump

Mainscale is what your looking for. That's for gross adjustment across the board, then you'll have to tune with user tunes from there.
    91 White Package Targa Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Bmettie View Post
    Mainscale is what your looking for. That's for gross adjustment across the board, then you'll have to tune with user tunes from there.
    User tunes? Like from other individuals? Or a program?

And as far at main scale so let's say I installed 1000cc injectors, how would it be adjusted? Like a specific number. I'm really lost on that portion. I'm stuck with 440s currently and theyre awful.

91 White Package Targa Turbo

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bmettie View Post
    I'm with this guy, If you're tuning a MAF pro learn to tune it. You'll have a lot more respect from members if you answer a few of your own questions rather than asking everyone else to do it for you. Setting a Mainscale seems fairly basic and shouldn't be your major holdup.
    WTB Supra hardtop

Quote Originally Posted by atmperformance View Post
    I'm with this guy, If you're tuning a MAF pro learn to tune it. You'll have a lot more respect from members if you answer a few of your own questions rather than asking everyone else to do it for you. Setting a Mainscale seems fairly basic and shouldn't be your major holdup.
    Somehow I hadn't found that guide yet. That helped tremendously