Powered by Team Mondor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask your tuning questions here; open discussion thread on engine tuning.

ECUMaster USA

Default Re: Ask your tuning questions here; open discussion thread on engine tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by spoolme View Post
    I just installed the ecu master emu. I'm not geting spark with the base map I downloaded. Any ideas?
    Send me an email with your current map and a log of you trying to start it. Also, include what firmware version you're using. There's a video on our youtube channel that shows you how to save a log. Email the info to support@ecumasterusa.com

supra4umsfreak

Default Re: Ask your tuning questions here; open discussion thread on engine tuning.

Car is up and running now. I had a bad wire going to the cps. Replaced and 7m started right up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandavi View Post
    ...if your a hard working person with respect for the person standing next to you (regardless of who they are), then your an asset to the world. Poor or rich is just part luck, part plan and part mystery. Money doesn't make you happy, its just makes life different.
    1992 Teal Targa 7mgte //| JE Pistons | Driftmotion T67 Turbo kit | FFIM | 90mm Throttle | 24x12x3 FMIC | 3" Piping | NRG BOV | ACT Xtreme Clutch 6 puck disk | 1.3mm Cometic | ARP Studs | 550/Lex | Walbro 255 | AEM wideband | Aeromotive AFPR | SAFC2 | 3" DP back exhaust | H&R/Tokico blue| Ronal R9 Rims

Le Kittens Meow

I use the apexi safc2. I have low throttle at 30, high at 70. I have the lexus afm, 550's, and afpr. Also a very large intake manifold and throttlebody. For some reason the safc has to be set at 25% to be at 14 on wideband. But the ecu and SAFC are fighting eachother. The wideband sweeps back and forth and back and forth. Im rich one minute and lean as hell the next.
    SUPRA BUILD PROJECT UNDER WAY AS OF JUNE 25TH 2013

Interdimensional

Is this correct for injector phase timing?

Cylinder #1 = 360
    Cylinder #2 = 600
    Cylinder #3 = 120
    Cylinder #4 = 480
    Cylinder #5 = 240
    Cylinder #6 = 0

Based on a firing order 1-5-3-6-2-4?