Powered by Team Mondor
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation Drive and Enjoy

Supramania Regular

Default Re: Operation Drive and Enjoy

I loved the drop on my Eibach's. 1" rear, 1.5" front. Only slightly stiffer than stock, and the perfect stance, in my opinion.
    A great balance of sport and comfort for a daily.
    My Over-budget, Over-deadline build: http://www.supramania.com/forums/sho...-come!-Stage-1... It now runs!
    Project: Lexx- 1988 Targa 5spd.
    NA-GTE swap, Megan EZ Street coilovers, ST swaybars, custom endlinks, Energy Suspension bushings, 18x9/18x10 FR500's, ECU masters DET3, Denso direct-fit 680cc injectors on a brand new oem harness, Aeromotive Stealth pump, Driftmotion IC/ hardpipe setup, Kamainari whaletail, 3in. Magnaflow/Borla exhaust, chromoly flywheel, Spec 2+ clutch, aluminum driveshaft, Wiseco pistons, Cunningham rods, full flow oil cooling setup, Cometic 2mm HG, ATI super damper, ARP head, rod, main and flywheel fasteners, HKS style exhaust manifold, Precision 6266 CEA turbo, DG500 COP setup, Fluidyne radiator, GTmat sound deadening, new carpet. Coming soon: New leather, new sound, new paint.

My under budget, clean & slow build: http://www.supramania.com/forums/sho...RY-short-build
    Daily: Dora- 1989 Targa 5spd.
    7MGTE, mhg and ARP's, aluminum radiator freeflow DP, Apex'i intake, HKS Super Drager exhaust, 18" FR500's, Tanabe GF210 springs, ST swaybars, Illumina 2 TEMS shocks.
    Lexus afm, 560 injectors, Apexi Neo, wideband. Two-tone black/grey tweed interior, Pioneer Bluetooth/ Pandora/ Sirius/XM stereo. So much for keeping it stock.

SM Expert on White trash

So I sold my house and moved in with my dad out in the country. Didn't want to be rushed to find another house and my elderly dad is in pretty poor health so need to tend to him a little bit. Anyway, I made a little money on the house so I spent about $700 of it on the supra today. Bought some stuff online so waiting for it to be delivered. I'll share more when I get those parts. That amount was just the tip of the iceberg too. I'm about to drop the insurance on it since it'll be in pieces most of this winter.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414388077.369433.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Supracentral View Post
    The MKIII Supra was never intended to be a pure sports car, nor was it intended to have slam you in the seat performance. Please remember that this was Toyota's top of the line showcase for high tech luxury performance. This car was built as a personal luxury car with a performance trend. It's a GT car, not a detuned version of a WRC rally car.
    My 1991 Jay Blue Supra

What in the hell have I gotten myself into?

Cool Ford Pinto

Supramania Regular

Congrats Ken car looks sweet!!

SM Expert on White trash

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415284005.808017.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The MKIII Supra was never intended to be a pure sports car, nor was it intended to have slam you in the seat performance. Please remember that this was Toyota's top of the line showcase for high tech luxury performance. This car was built as a personal luxury car with a performance trend. It's a GT car, not a detuned version of a WRC rally car.
    My 1991 Jay Blue Supra

Cool Ford Pinto

Supramania Regular

Kinda like a wider wheel with a bit of bling..

Yard Man

I like the story, good luck with the supra, she is very clean and minty
    Damien
    16 Sentra DD
    90Supra...Dirty Diana

naughty by nature

Looking good Ken. I'm going to get rid of my Tein coilovers and buy some Eibachs per the recommendation from supraguy. I want my car to ride like a sports car and not a tractor.........lol

FEAR A GOVERNMENT THAT FEARS YOUR GUN

http://www.break.com/index/one-of-th...-made-2218472#

Supramania Regular

Quote Originally Posted by suprahero View Post
    Looking good Ken. I'm going to get rid of my Tein coilovers and buy some Eibachs per the recommendation from supraguy. I want my car to ride like a sports car and not a tractor.........lol
    I've got some Eibachs, and am looking for some Tein coilovers...interested in a partial trade?

SM Expert on White trash

Well yesterday I finally had some time to get productive with the Supra. I'm still waiting on all my bushings to arrive before I drop the rear subframe and replace them all. I bought a shop press to push out all the old shit. Anyway yesterday I changed the plugs and wires. Also changed out the idler pulley with a new OEM one. My Lamp Failure Sensor has crapped out on me so I did the delete option till I can get the box fixed. I then installed a new head unit with bluetooth for some better sounding audio. Last but definetly not least, I put the MKIV TT wheels that I bought a while back on.

Here the Pioneer head unit. Nothing fancy but it does sound better than the later model oem toyota radio that was in it.

And if you haven't looked in the "other cars" forum in a while, I bought this a couple of weeks ago.

My 1991 Jay Blue Supra

Cool Ford Pinto

SM Expert on White trash

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418180827.896234.jpg

Got the windows tinted today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My 1991 Jay Blue Supra

Cool Ford Pinto