Powered by Team Mondor
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ProEFI for Dummies Guide

Formerly Nosechunks

Default Re: ProEFI for Dummies Guide

Any pictures of the install? Im thinking of just putting it in the glove box and locking it. Dont really use it anyway.

Formerly Nosechunks

Still interested in seeing pictures of peoples installs. Going to be installing mine soon.

Supramania Regular

ECU is too big for any place other than the glovebox, so mine's sitting right there and locked. I ran the USB cable from the glovebox into the dashboard and out the front where the radio is, so I never need to open it anyways.

You could put it at the passenger footwell but you'd need to make a custom enclosure for it.

Formerly Nosechunks

I am curious to see how people mounted it under the passenger seat.

work in progress

Good work Albert. Sorry I haven't been on here in a couple years. I have been running a ProEFI 128 unit on my 7M MK3 since 2011. It is mounted under the seat and the wiring on mine determined the 7M harness from ProEFI. Larry @ Sound Performance showed me the benefits of a ProEFI over an AEM back in the day.
    1987 7MGTE MK3, SP Built Short Block, 0.020 oversized Wiesco Pistons, Crower Rods, ARP Head Studs, ARP Main Studs, ARP Rod Bolts, BC 272 Cams, BC 1mm Oversized Valves, SP61 Turbo, Knife edged exh. mani., 1200cc Precision Inj., ProEFI standalone with 4" colored control screen, Aeromotive A1000 FPR, Dual 255 Walbros, E85, ETS Intercooler and Hard Pipes, Blitz BOV, Blitz Nur Spec 3" Cat Back, 3" Test Pipe, BIC SP61 Divorcer DP,