Powered by Team Mondor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New CEA Billet 6266 and 6766 on a 7m

Supra Tuner

Default New CEA Billet 6266 and 6766 on a 7m

Can we get some people posting some hp and tq numbers with either of these turbos on a 7m and list your mods? I'm looking to purchase one of these turbos this weekend but I would like to know what to expect and the only results I can seem to find are from 2jz's. where's the 7m support?
    Boosted Pleasure

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!

Default Re: New CEA Billet 6266 and 6766 on a 7m

Well I just ordered a new precision 6768 cea ported h divided cover .96ar dbb. They'll ship it friday I'm gonna be putting it all together hopefully within next month and tuned. I have a fully built 7m with meth kit and aem ems which I'll have professionally tuned. I'll let ya know and toss up the dyno sheet hopefully way before february.

*Correction* Its a Precision 6766 CEA Ported H Divided 1.00 ar DBB. I just got it today super stoked I'm redoing my Intake to a FFIM I have everything I need just gotta quit going to work all the time lol I'll let ya know how it works out still

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Eman14j View Post
    *Correction* Its a Precision 6766 CEA Ported H Divided 1.00 ar DBB. I just got it today super stoked I'm redoing my Intake to a FFIM I have everything I need just gotta quit going to work all the time lol I'll let ya know how it works out still
    How did it do??

Almost done just need get the wiring complete, mount up my exhaust which is just a 3 1/2 down pipe coming out right behind the right front tire, by thursday I'll have my throttle cable pieces that I gotta measure out and cut, make a little mount for my new coils wire them in... That's about it. I have everything but the throttle cable but the will be in soon... O almost forgot hook up my new meth kit. Believe me there is no one more stoked to see how she does then me lol I've been piecing this together for years.

Supramania Regular

Update?
    1988 white 7MGTE(Current) est 360 rwhp.
    1987 red supra turbo shell(Parts car)
    1983 supra 5mge(Sold)
    2014 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye 2.4

Driftmotion DP-Driftmotion catback-CT2657 16+ PSI-Greddy profec bspec 2-AEM UEGO-Walbro400-AFPR-560cc/Lex-Driftmotion IC hardpipe-HKS SSQ-Apexi intake-KYB Excel GR2-Hankook Ventus RS3 225/60/16

In the makings, 62mm turbo setup. See how far I can push it, shooting for minimum 450 rwhp.

I will update as things get finished. This build has been in the works from getting the cash to slowly buying all the parts since Jan 2009 when I blew my motor so I figured go all out and never worry about it again.

throttle cable is a go got it on this morning

still need to complete

-finish making brackets for LQ9 coils
    -install of NM_Motorsports SSv2 and the Marlin Crawler Shifter Socket & Urethane Shifter Bushing
    -I got wires everywhere right now under the hood cause I'm deleting a bunch of stuff out of my engine wiring harness since i'm running AEM EMS
    -the welder F'ed up my wastegate flange cause he is a incompetent douche so I had to order another one, different welder this time
    -install meth kit
    -bolt up downpipe to shorty exhaust

once all is finished break in time for the motor since this is a fresh build

Finished and ready

motor spec's, 7m of course
    -Eagle Rods
    -Wiseco Pistons
    -Brian Crower Springs and Retainers
    -Ferrea Valves
    -Brian Crower Cams 272/272
    -Titan Cam Gears
    -3 angle valve job
    -arp's

Intake and IC info
    -3 1/2" TB FFIM by Sethron
    -3 IC piping
    -Godspeed IC in/out 3"
    -4" K&N filter

Exhaust
    -3 1/2" downpipe extended out behind the front passenger tire

Turbo
    -Precision divided 1.00ar 6766 CEA BB Ported S cover had to switch from the ported H cause it was all over one of my exhaust runners
    -real Tail 44 waste gate
    -T4 divided manifold

trans
    -R154
    -Lightweight Flywheel with arp bolts
    -ACT HD performance clutch and PP

A bunch of Misc. upgrades but not really gonna matter for HP i think Rad, Fans, Oil Cool, etc.

*********if you have any questions feel free to ask about specs**********
    Last edited by Eman14j; February 25th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.

Supramania Regular

I don't see any fuel upgrades. What are you using to keep the beast fed?
    1988 white 7MGTE(Current) est 360 rwhp.
    1987 red supra turbo shell(Parts car)
    1983 supra 5mge(Sold)
    2014 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye 2.4

Driftmotion DP-Driftmotion catback-CT2657 16+ PSI-Greddy profec bspec 2-AEM UEGO-Walbro400-AFPR-560cc/Lex-Driftmotion IC hardpipe-HKS SSQ-Apexi intake-KYB Excel GR2-Hankook Ventus RS3 225/60/16

In the makings, 62mm turbo setup. See how far I can push it, shooting for minimum 450 rwhp.

I'm gonna push the turbo to the limits with race fuel and see what it does. Then gonna set the final tune for 91oct with water/meth kit.

I ordered a 1” t4 divided spacer so I'm gonna be mailing the turbo back to precision this week I really want the ported H cover. what's nice is they'll do the swop free I just gotta mail it back. its been bugging me but I really want all I can get out of this turbo and the ported h helps.

Supramania Regular

Really know one else has dyno numbers from the 67 series turbos on a 7M?? I ran a 6767 for quite sometime on my 7M. I made 471RWHP on 19psi and a massive PRE-turbo leak. The gasket between the turbo and manifold was blown out. However, I still put up some healthy numbers. Later I fixed the gasket and the car was even faster. It was truly an amazing turbo to run around with.

1987 Turbo Supra - built 7m- 471 RWHP - (Sold)
    1990 1JZ swapped Supra - Big single, EMS - Power unknown -(Sold)
    1990 Turbo Supra - Mostly stock for now, and very clean!