Powered by Team Mondor
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2010 Meet

Default Re: May 2010 Meet

And now a word from Uncle Mark .....

Unfortunatly I've been too busy to contact the proper people to give some more clarity to the Location, Type of Event layout, etc...
    I promise I will get with these people this week and try to at least get a YES or NO on the dyno info.
    Jordan Im glad you began this post, we are heading in the right direction with the early start !

Mark your help will be appreciated... Hopfully this will turn into a EAST COAST thing, and not just a local thing. So if you have contacts in PA. then now is the time to warn them !!

Boost LEE, a sticky will be great once we get all the details in order !!!

Any way, the first meet IMHO was a great sucess. We learned alot and have alot more to learn.....

Banned Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by White Zombie View Post
    And now a word from Uncle Mark .....

Unfortunatly I've been too busy to contact the proper people to give some more clarity to the Location, Type of Event layout, etc...
    I promise I will get with these people this week and try to at least get a YES or NO on the dyno info.
    Jordan Im glad you began this post, we are heading in the right direction with the early start !

Mark your help will be appreciated... Hopfully this will turn into a EAST COAST thing, and not just a local thing. So if you have contacts in PA. then now is the time to warn them !!

Boost LEE, a sticky will be great once we get all the details in order !!!

Any way, the first meet IMHO was a great sucess. We learned alot and have alot more to learn.....
    Well said, we need to get someone in each state to branch off and grab more of there locals. Mark If you can, put the word out. So maybe next time your not driving down by yourself(Well you do have a cool co-pilot). Then I'll try and put the word out in MD, I know a couple guys up there. We have to pick an annual location, and I think VA is central for the East Coast. I think in the past like things haven't worked because there will be 1 or 2 meets at one place and then it changes to a diff place. Then some people just don't travel. Those guys in TX throw down every year, people get ready cause they know its an annual thing.

I started this post early because im car crazy "SUPRA CRAZY" at heart. I don't think I could love any other sports car. I know that you guys are too, so if you have passion for something its easy to make things happen!
    Last edited by applesauce; September 10th, 2009 at 10:37 PM.

PA Mountain Supra

If we can get the Date confirmed then it will allow for other areas to plan around this meet.

I would say that is our most urgent need. From there nail down the specifics and get the word out.

I will be happy to post this on SupraForums and in our Northeast section. ECT forum is another place to post it.

Douchemeister

According to Johnnie, ECT is dead...
    "2 Doors....Too mainstream..."

Banned Scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Davismj711 View Post
    If we can get the Date confirmed then it will allow for other areas to plan around this meet.

I would say that is our most urgent need. From there nail down the specifics and get the word out.

I will be happy to post this on SupraForums and in our Northeast section. ECT forum is another place to post it.
    We have just set up a local meet Sunday at 630pm at Greenbrier mall, Red Robin. Just a chance to go over all the specifics, and for some folks that have been MIA for a while to catch up w/ the new faces. Weather is suppose to be great. So after Sunday Mark we will have a def date.

PA Mountain Supra

Sounds great Jordan. Glenn I will try logging onto ECT, if it is indeed "Dead" then perhaps we could grab that nameplate ?

It would be niceto have a club formed within SupraMania. Something that better defines us than....Mid East Section ^^

Will be looking forward to what you come up with during your mini meet.

PA Mountain Supra

Glenn

I looged onto ECT. Perhaps what Johnny meant was that it was lifeless. Total of 9 users logged on. Highest total logged on was 2 years ago at 153.

So the Tag is still being used, but hardly. In a nutshell that is what happens when members stop communicating and gathering.

Zombie Chicks Are Hot

Well this is shaping up to be an awesome meet!

On the side, I actually asked someone today "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?". Of course, all the car guys chime in 'Yes!'. lol

TheBEAST... Black 1988 7mgte - .040" overbore - 3" DDP to 3" Blitz Nur system - 57 trim w/ Garrett internals - Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel - Stage 4 6-puck ACT Xtreme Clutch/PP - Single Piece Aluminum DS - 560cc EVO 9 injectors - Lex V8 AFM housing - 3.9 LSD - Fully Rebuilt by My Hand and still kicking ass 3 years later!
    MAFT Pro running Speed Density @19psi - estimated 400hp crank, more power can be gained with better tuning

aka, Turd Furguson

Glad to see that you saw the Cadillac commercial, Landon.

Uncle Sam wants you!.....to speak English!

Banned Scammer

Are you coming today at 630 Dustin? Try and bring that other dude Quintin too, so we can meet everyone.