+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tn Supra Owners Registry

it's legal, i swear...

Default Re: Tn Supra Owners Registry

I'll keep you updated when they have some concrete dates and such.

Garrett GT4088, ssac manifold, HKS wastegate, SSQV, MAF-T, FMIC, FFIM, 2.5" Hardpipes, HKS 1.2mm Headgasket, ARP Head Bolts, 1:1 BR Holley AFPR, 650cc Precision Injectors, q45 Throttle Body, Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Stainless Clutch Line, 18x8" wrapped in 275/245 runflats, xtd flywheel, upgraded xtd 6-puck, 4" exhaust, Innovate Lc-1 Wideband, TTR Springs, 4" Cone Filter, Battery Relocated to back seat, LED dash lights, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge, Diamond Cut Headlights, Sogi Shifter, ABS delete, oil filter relocation, turbo timer, custom hood, TRD oil cap..blah blah blah

I think it was the google
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post
    I'll keep you updated when they have some concrete dates and such.
    Cool thanks for posting that.
    "I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands!"

87' NA - 2jzgte ----78' Rolla----01 IS300----88' Turbo----96 BMW 328i
    "Dude that picture says 'JDM as FUCKKKKKKK' With a bunch of K's" - My Brother
    "God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time goes on." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." - Thomas Jefferson
    "To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but also morally treasonable to the American public."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
    "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

naughty by nature

^ No fender mirrors for you!!!!!!!

FEAR A GOVERNMENT THAT FEARS YOUR GUN

http://www.break.com/index/one-of-th...-made-2218472#

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suprahero View Post
    ^ No fender mirrors for you!!!!!!!
    I got 3 extra fenders LOL, I'm gonna do it. Then prolly find out I dont like it or its dangerous as hell and put old fenders on LOL

"God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time goes on." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
    "To announce that there should be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but also morally treasonable to the American public."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato
    "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

it's legal, i swear...

Quote Originally Posted by D34DC311 View Post
    I got 3 extra fenders LOL, I'm gonna do it. Then prolly find out I dont like it or its dangerous as hell and put old fenders on LOL
    now I have to know. What the hell are you guys talking about?

Garrett GT4088, ssac manifold, HKS wastegate, SSQV, MAF-T, FMIC, FFIM, 2.5" Hardpipes, HKS 1.2mm Headgasket, ARP Head Bolts, 1:1 BR Holley AFPR, 650cc Precision Injectors, q45 Throttle Body, Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Stainless Clutch Line, 18x8" wrapped in 275/245 runflats, xtd flywheel, upgraded xtd 6-puck, 4" exhaust, Innovate Lc-1 Wideband, TTR Springs, 4" Cone Filter, Battery Relocated to back seat, LED dash lights, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge, Diamond Cut Headlights, Sogi Shifter, ABS delete, oil filter relocation, turbo timer, custom hood, TRD oil cap..blah blah blah

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alloyguitar View Post
    now I have to know. What the hell are you guys talking about?
    I've been wanting to put fender mirrors on my car for a while, I've kept quiet cause I wanted to be the first. The mirrors I have in mind are sleek and not like the ones posted in the thread that was in the general section.

-Teddy Roosevelt

it's legal, i swear...

Quote Originally Posted by D34DC311 View Post
    I've been wanting to put fender mirrors on my car for a while, I've kept quiet cause I wanted to be the first. The mirrors I have in mind are sleek and not like the ones posted in the thread that was in the general section.

Ohhhhhhh. Neat concept. If I ever get around to finishing it, I'm working on hydro-electric power steering.

Hope it works out for ya, and I expect pictures, regardless.

Namerew Baker
    Year of car:87/89/91/ wtf.... turbo
    Contact info423) 920-8231 andrewrbaker098@yahoo.com
    City you live in:Athens, Tn
    Hobbies:Cars,video games, mountain biking, hiking, camping, fishing, cars, raising hell in a small town, chillin with the guys, college,more college, cars, any musical instrument, 80's/90's music, and oh yeah almost forgot cars.
    Upgrades to your car: Injen intake and filter, new head gasket with arp studs, full custom 3.5" exhaust, Defcon downpipe, red hose/wire engine dress up, abosolutly no interior (I barely have a dash)

Name: Ken Miner
    Year of car: 89
    Contact info: ...
    City you live in: Clarksville
    Hobbies: anything automotive. Performance, audio or just lookin good
    Upgrades to your car: Block and pistons .20 over, ARP studs, 57 trim turbo upgrade, K&N filter, aluminum radiator, 3" Blitz cat back exhaust, JDM taillights and front turn signal, short shifter, chrome gauge bezel and dash trim

Future plans: Greddy style body kit, 17" rims, coilovers, intercooler, BOV and hardpipes. And if a rich relative dies and leaves me some money, a 2jz swap.

This is my other toy, on the days I feel like goin slow and tearin up the road.

Blog Entries

O SHI!!!!!!!!!! Someone who is actually close to me!!!!!!!
    I play paintball up in clarksville.

-Teddy Roosevelt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast