+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QLD A70 cruise

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Default QLD A70 cruise

Ok guys there was some talk a while ago about organizing an A70ís cruise, but nothing came of it. So Iíve taken it upon myself to try and make it happen. Iíd like the Queensland Supra club to be involved but not necessarily run the event.
    The date for this run would be Saturday the 26th of July.
    What I had in mind it that we meet up around lunch time at a car wash give our a wash go for a quick photo shoot then head out to Willowbank and give our cars a run. I havenít worked out the logistics of it all as in where we meet, what car wash or we go to take photos, Iím leaving that open to discussion at this time. I understand that most of our cars are in different stages of build and this is short notice. This may not be enough time for some of you guys to have your cars ready but donít fear because if we can make this happen there will be more. So talk up guys and letís see if we can make this happen.
    I agree , my ma70 came with a jz already in it and its definately not as tough as my 7m, although its is very gentle on the tranny and diff due to the fact the 1jz was designed by transvestites.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Default Re: QLD A70 cruise

Hey guys this is next week, I know there are Brisbane guys and girls who come to this site, dont be soft come out and play.
    I agree , my ma70 came with a jz already in it and its definately not as tough as my 7m, although its is very gentle on the tranny and diff due to the fact the 1jz was designed by transvestites.

+ Reply to Thread