+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEW!! 1jz/2jz Toyota truck swap kit for 86-94 2wd Trucks

Exclamation NEW!! 1jz/2jz Toyota truck swap kit for 86-94 2wd Trucks

Now available, more one of a kind, innovative BIC performance parts. These custom built BIC brackets that allow you to drop in and bolt in a rear sump oil pan 1jzgte or 2jzgte with the R154 transmission into a 86-95 2wd toy trucks. It will include the engine brackets, custom trans mount bracket and a custom BIC poly trans mount. These brackets are designed to work with the stock 22R 4 cylinder motor mounts or the BIC polyurethane motor mounts. No drilling, cutting, grinding or welding needed, just bolt the brackets and mounts on, and drop the JZ engine into your truck, It doesnt get any easier than this!!!

The full package deal for the complete bolt on kit including engine brackets, trans bracket, poly trans mount is only $375 + $30 shipping. If you want the poly motor mounts, add $99. These will now be regularly stocked items at our shop and be on our online store soon.

The ultra soft, stock rubber mounts will last to long with 300+ hp, so we developed some customized poly motor mounts available for this package. The poly motor mounts are only $99 for the pair.

Just the engine brackets are available seperatly without the trans parts. This will be the way to go for 4wd trucks as the trans bracket setup wont work with 4wd trucks, but the motor brackets will. So you will still need to do something for the trans/ transfer case mount. Engine brackets alone are only $185+ $20 shipping.

Send me an email or PM if you are interested, and i will give you the payment details: bicperformance@yahoo.ca

Here is the full kit with the optional Poly motor mounts

Last edited by becauseican; May 8th, 2008 at 10:34 PM.

I love all your sounds.
    Pa. __ __ __ _______ ___Don't shoot the messenger.

Default Re: NEW!! 1jz/2jz Toyota truck swap kit for 86-94 2wd Trucks

This is awesome. When my V6 in my flatbed goes, I was planning to go 22R, but a J motor sure would be nice too.

The Magnificent Seven

gear it right to squeeze out some torque

This bracket kit is for 2wd 4 cylinder (22RE) trucks. I have not fitted this kit on a V6 truck yet as the frame mounts are different than the 4 cyl trucks, so V6 trucks may need some modifications on the frame pads where the motor mounts sit on.

Randy

Banned

Would these mounts happen to work in a '85 Celica? They also bring a 22r.

Quote Originally Posted by DegreE View Post
    Would these mounts happen to work in a '85 Celica? They also bring a 22r.
    I have no idea, I havent tried it, but not to say that it wont work. If the truck 22R engine is a direct bolt in with the truck engine brackets and motor mounts, then yes it "should" work. You want to give them a try?

Randy

Starcraft II ^^;;

That would be really cool if they did work in the old celica's.. those are nice.
    1987 Toyota Supra Turbo 5 Speed Targa
    --------------------------
    WI Supra Owner Thread

nomnomnom

wow! i have a 95 22RE truck sitting outside right now. i think this would be a very fun project in the future.

redmkiii's little brother

Nice I have a 89 pick up as well it would be awesome with a jz engine. Do you know if the oil pan clears the tie rod at the bottom? or would a front sump work?

Yes the rear sump pan clears the tie rod. A front sump pan will not work in the truck chassis, mid/rear sump fits only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast