+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: CNC Cam Covers with Extras

Supramania Regular

Default Re: CNC Cam Covers with Extras

Which spark plug wires are compatible with the cam covers? I think the stock ones are too tall and won't allow for the coil packs to sit on the rails.

Arizona Performance

Sorry for the delay in response, I replied to your email, I apologize for the delay there too. I needed to use Magnecore wires to get them to fit under the stock Coil pack.
    Please notice a few new parts on my website like the Cold Start injector cover, and Idle Air Control Block Off Plates for 7M and 1JZ
    The Wilwood Brakes Dude
    www.ArizonaPerformance.com

Arizona Performance

Quote Originally Posted by mk3_7m View Post
    I'm hearing rumors that you're not gonna be making these anymore . I plan on buying some for a later project.
    Im very sorry, I sold the very last set a week ago. The only set left are on my personal car, and Im not that motivated to sell them for the retail price. I only have the Cam Covers, and Coil Pack Relocation kit. I do have one Center cover left but it will require some weld repair, but since its polished, I am confident it can be made to look perfect. Don't expect me to box these up and ship them right out for the price listed on my website, it will require a contact and negotiation of some kind.

So all of you that have a set of these Cam Covers will be happy to know you have one of the most rare pieces ever made for the MK3. We only made a total of 22 of these, and I do not anticipate making any more.

I think we had about 10 initially sold, and it took over 5 years to sell the remainder of them. The only way we would entertain making them again is if we had 6-10+ more people that were willing to provide a prepayment for them, just like last time.

Thanks so much to this whole community for making these possible. Don't worry, we do have some other ideas up our sleeves, and expect to get them to you in 2012.
    Last edited by arz; April 25th, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
    Please notice a few new parts on my website like the Cold Start injector cover, and Idle Air Control Block Off Plates for 7M and 1JZ
    The Wilwood Brakes Dude

Supramania Regular

Awww thats a shame :-(. Well if these are on the run again let me know.

kool member

Yea Andy I'm eagerly waiting to see the new stuff you plan to bring out this year
    real speed freaks dont ask how much they ask how fast

I love all your sounds.
    Pa. __ __ __ _______ ___Don't shoot the messenger.

Andy, I'm happy to have one of the few sets!

Lurker

whats the word on making a couple more sets of these or something similar?

Arizona Performance

I keep getting calls every 2-4 months on these, so if you are still interested in these I will start a list. We will run it just like we did before. Once we have 10 committed customers I will contact you individually and see how serious you are. I will take a $300 deposit, and start the process of making these again, I will not ask for the $300 till we have 10 people that are committed to this project. I should have them finished within 2 months, but I will give myself 4 months to finish these, since the production numbers are so low, and I cannot expect my Machinist to drop everything to make 10 parts TWICE!!! (10 lefts and 10 rights). These are insanely custom parts for this few to be machined. If after 2-4 months you are not ready to pay for them I will work with you. If you want to back out, you can transfer your deposit to another member, but it is considered a non-refundable deposit. Don't worry on the last build, we had a few that changed their mind and they were easily able to transfer their spot on the waiting list.

This following list is for those guys that would like to get on the list, you are not committing to any expense at the moment, I will only ask for the $300 when we have 10 people that want in on these. After we have 10 that have prepaid the $300 deposit I will start on these, and then the 2-4 month count down will start, and I will have my Machinist start on these.

The Wilwood Brakes Dude

Supramania Regular

Oh, wow. I knew there was a reason I stayed subscribed to this thread. I always regretted missing a set of these.

1. Toml

Necrotic Detoxification

Will you be doing the centre covers again?
    WHat is the total cost for the cam covers going to be, I have a friend who may be interested
    Dan
    89 3.0GT Limited

JDM MA-70 3.0GT Limited Build
    HKS_TRD on GTEPowered.com

ONE SUPRA CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast